Launch.com won't play videos - stops at mms url
i updated xmbc to last nights build (5-7-05), and at the same time i updated the launch.com python script to 1.5. now when i go to select a video, it says "getting playlist url", and then "getting mms url" and then it stops. i am not getting any errors or any videos, it just stops. i can go to another video, and it will do the same thing.

any idea how to fix this?
-
hi. i just checked the script and it is still working fine for me. i am on a build from about 2 weeks ago however so maybe its possible there is a problem with the most recent build as the script is working ok for me. cheers
flash you have a pm
the first time i tried the launch.com script on the may 2 build i had exactly the same problem - actually with all the video scripts. i powered off and tried again the next day and they worked fine - go figure.
try deleting the xbmc saves. i had this problem withh all my scripts once i installed a new version of xbmc.

delete both “0face008” folders under e:\udata & e:\tdata
oh i *always* delete the save files for xbmc when doing an upgrade. no, i think it's just a little bit unstable. no biggie once it's working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launch.com won't play videos - stops at mms url0