• 8(current)
[RELEASE] rtmpGUI plugin
castalla Wrote:Yes ... but it'd be nice to have it within xbmc!

Oh yeah totally mate. Just wondering if there is not a way to get the code from the live stream is all. I did find some other streams of ITV the other day at livestation but no idea how to pull the data for you.
castalla Wrote:Yes ... but it'd be nice to have it within xbmc!

There is a link on here for ITV... maybe of use.

http://www.shadownet.ro/channels.php
Pity!
I wrote a scanner for tv sector playpaths because all their streams are in HD. I won't detail all the parameters but it was easy to make a table of known station and sort by playpath. The patterns emerged quickly and I just tried to replicate the patterns. I ended up with several hundred playpaths scanned. It found many stations I haven't seen posted anywhere.

I was thinking this add-on is probably more suited to xbmchub because of the nature of it. It might be better to move the discussion there.

I have updated the playback code. some stations required subscribe and playlist options for librtmp to play. It also takes the advanced parameters into account and passes them to librtmp.

Live Streams already exists and all these streams could be easily converted to that format.

I can write something to parse the rtmpgui list and convert to livestreams format if someone wants.

I wrote this for browsing and testing the streams quickly. Live Streams is better for this type of thing.
Hmmm ?

I can play C4 for example in VLC (rtsp://195.90.118.93/channel4_1) - but how I'd get the stream info for Livestreams is beyond me!

Anyway - thanks for the link
I was hoping someone here could help me out. I am getting the following error in my log.

20:41:13 T:6820 M:2817478656 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
20:41:13 T:6820 M:2817478656 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named etree
20:41:13 T:6820 M:2817478656 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\SkunKAdeliC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUI\default.py", line 8, in ?
from xml.etree import ElementTree
ImportError: No module named etree
20:41:13 T:6016 M:2817462272 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.rtmpGUI/
20:41:13 T:6016 M:2817462272 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.rtmpGUI/) failed
20:41:13 T:9900 M:2817462272 WARNING: XFILE::CFactoryDirectory::Create - Unsupported protocol(script) in script://

I have very limited programming skills. It says there is an error in line 8, but when I look at line 8, I honestly wouldn't know what that error is.

#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
import urllib, urllib2, cookielib
import string, os, re, time, datetime, sys

import xbmc, xbmcgui, xbmcplugin, xbmcaddon

from xml.etree import ElementTree

BASE = 'http://apps.ohlulz.com/rtmpgui/list.xml'

# Root listing
def listVideos():
xml=getURL(BASE)
tree = ElementTree.XML(xml)
streams = tree.findall('stream')
for stream in streams:
language = stream.findtext('language')
if language == 'English':
title = stream.findtext('title')+' ('+language+')'
rtmplink = stream.findtext('link')+' playpath='+stream.findtext('playpath')+' swfurl='+stream.findtext('swfUrl')+' pageurl='+stream.findtext('pageUrl')
item=xbmcgui.ListItem(title)
item.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels={'title':title})
item.setProperty('IsPlayable', 'true')
xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=rtmplink,listitem=item,isFolder=False)
xbmcplugin.endOfDirectory( handle=int( sys.argv[ 1 ] ) )

def getURL( url ):
print 'RTMPGUI --> common :: getURL :: url = '+url
cj = cookielib.LWPCookieJar()
opener = urllib2.build_opener(urllib2.HTTPCookieProcessor(cj))
opener.addheaders = [('User-Agent', 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2Wink')]
usock=opener.open(url)
response=usock.read()
usock.close()
return response

listVideos()

I also found this doing some research. It said to add this line <import addon="script.module.elementtree"> under requires, in the addon.xml file. When I do that, the addon completely disappears from XBMC. It could be I am adding it in the wrong place, have the wrong syntax, etc. Or that it isn't a solution to my problem at all.

***EDIT***
I solved my own problem. Smile I found there was no "ETREE" directory, so I found the needed files, placed them, and all is working.

Thanks for this great addon!
BlueCop Wrote:I wrote a scanner for tv sector playpaths because all their streams are in HD. I won't detail all the parameters but it was easy to make a table of known station and sort by playpath. The patterns emerged quickly and I just tried to replicate the patterns. I ended up with several hundred playpaths scanned. It found many stations I haven't seen posted anywhere.

I was thinking this add-on is probably more suited to xbmchub because of the nature of it. It might be better to move the discussion there.

I have updated the playback code. some stations required subscribe and playlist options for librtmp to play. It also takes the advanced parameters into account and passes them to librtmp.

Live Streams already exists and all these streams could be easily converted to that format.

I can write something to parse the rtmpgui list and convert to livestreams format if someone wants.

I wrote this for browsing and testing the streams quickly. Live Streams is better for this type of thing.

I agree with you that this should be moved to xbmchub. Have you started a new thread or are you planning to use the existing Livestreams thread over on the xbmchub?

I am very interested in your solution for this great addon to make it even greater.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
BlueCop Wrote:I can write something to parse the rtmpgui list and convert to livestreams format if someone wants.

That would be really nice Smile

I also agree that Live Streams is better for handling this.
thats whats up do your thing
BlueCop Wrote:I wrote a scanner for tv sector playpaths because all their streams are in HD. I won't detail all the parameters but it was easy to make a table of known station and sort by playpath. The patterns emerged quickly and I just tried to replicate the patterns. I ended up with several hundred playpaths scanned. It found many stations I haven't seen posted anywhere.

I'd be interested in this and would be happy to follow the conversation to xbmc hub if its felt that would be a more suitable place.
it looks as if hd420's xml list is currently down.

http://www.hd420p.co.uk/list.xml

Sad ?
try

http://xbmc.jonakcomputers.com/list.xml
jimmymcmahon Wrote:it looks as if hd420's xml list is currently down.

http://www.hd420p.co.uk/list.xml

Sad ?

Oneadvents is still up, or if people prefer the hd420 one I have a copy of it if anyone knows where I can upload it too.

On a seperate note has anyone managed to get this addon looking at a locally stored xml? Everything I've tried has drawn a script error.
Does anyone know why I'm only receiving audio from the Portuguese channels? Xbmc Eden on iPad 2. I get audio and video on RTP Acores but not the rest of them.
Hi guys, a great plugin but it is not working for me today either - does anyone know how or where to change the channel XML source URL? I can't figure it out as the add-on has no settings. Cheers all, when it works it is perfect Wink
J
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] rtmpGUI plugin2