Mini + Xbmc
Hi all tried to search without success a solution for my configuration.

I cannot make my htpc running smooth even movies at 720. Seems stuttering sometimes or loosing frames.
Does anyone can redirect me to the various config to try ?

Got a Mac mini mid 2011 i5 2.5 ghz, 8gb ram and gpu 6630 with 256 mb.
Running xbmc 10.1 dharma.
You could try to activate the refreshrate adaption under system->video->playback or so. Depends on the stutter you see - hard to tell.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
does not really matter , the refresh rate function is broken as well , it seems impossible to get a smooth playback with hdmi to receiver .
Mine stutters every now and then and no way to fix it then wait :/
zeromancer Wrote:does not really matter , the refresh rate function is broken ass well , it seems impossible to get a smooth playback with hdmi to receiver .
Mine stutters every now and then and no way to fix it then wait :/

What exactly do you mean with broken - that it stutters for you, or that it doesn't change the refreshrate of the tv - or anything else?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Memphiz Wrote:What exactly do you mean with broken - that it stutters for you, or that it doesn't change the refreshrate of the tv - or anything else?

it changes the refresh rate of the tv, but the image stutters after a couple hours
i consider refreshrate changing non-broken then ... thx Wink
Memphiz Wrote:i consider refreshrate changing non-broken then ... thx Wink

Well at least something is causing the stuttering then .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mini + Xbmc0