Changes to the menu's
i'm a bit of a newbie to xbmc but i though i'd give my 10 cents worth about what i'd like to see.

the program is great so far, i've just got my xbox and have been using windows mce so i'm kind of comparing the two. and yes i know xbmc is an alpha so is'nt as developed.

i love the way that windows mce music menus work and would love to see the same in xmbc,

the difference is that i can browse the artists as a list then when i select the artists that i want is displays the albums menu with the covers, then when i select the album i want it displays the tracks as a list.

it's a really great way to browse your music collection and was wondering if there was any way to impliment such a system in xbmc..?

i'd love to use a simular system with "my programs" that way i could catogerise them in a list then when i select the category e.g "games" then i could be shown a menu with all of the box covers..

just though i'd submit this for consideration..
oh, and i forget.. is there any chance of some kind of noise on the gui.. it might make the whole "feel" of the menu's better.. perhaps a clicking noise as you change up/down etc..
(mortuk @ feb. 02 2004,01:24 Wrote:the difference is that i can browse the artists as a list then when i select the artists that i want is displays the albums menu with the covers, then when i select the album i want it displays the tracks as a list.
yes i would like to see this too, that's the way i find music in winamp, find the artist, select an album and play the tracks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changes to the menu's0