Xbox360 Controller
Hello Guys, i'm so angry right now Big Grin

I read that the xbox360 controller works with xbmc. But I don't know how to use Eventclient or Ghotevent and i read that using the buttons while having xbmc minimized (for example in a game) will also be recognized for XBMC. I try to set up a gaming station like the real XBOX360 but with a computer. How can i manage this problem of getting my controller work under XBMC but not while having it minimized?

Also i read about keyboard.xml and that xbox360controller located in my xbmc directory... but how to activate??

I'm so confused at the moment Big Grin

greetz
Welcome to the forums, but the keyword to help you will be "search", There's a ton of threads for Event Client, XBox controllers, Keymaps, etc. Countless folks have invested their time to sort it all out successfully - asking them to do it again cause you won't search is a little lazy...

Here's a starter for ya: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...controller
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
With EvenGhost you can use the XBMC plugin then you can map actual XBMC events instead of only Keys.
yeah thanks a lot but there are 2 main problems for me:

I dont/didnt know which method i should use

And i don't know how to use these emulating programs with my games so that tit'll work fine instead of obstructing :/

greetz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox360 Controller0