• 103(current)
[WINDOWS][PATCH]Bitstream output of HD audio formats
Does anyone else have an audio sync issue? My audio is slightly ahead of the video is their anyway to fix this. I'm using XMBC 11.0 with bitstream patch.
I was just starting to sweat a little knowing Frodo was drawing closer as to whether DanielaE / DDDamian were going to patch this into 12 or not. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked the first post. Thanks!!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Why would Frodo need this patch? I thought that HD audio showed up in those pre-beta builds months ago?
Don't know that it does. I've been out of the game here for quite sometime and haven't reviewed any of the Frodo features as of yet...
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
This patch is now redundant hence the lack of activity on this thread. HD Audio has been a native part of XBMC since the new audio subsystem AudioEngine (AE) was merged in the May development window, so has been in all the nightly & monthly alpha builds since then.

More on AE at http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=AudioEngine
Thanks, that's what I thought. Sadly this magnificent patch is now redundant.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS][PATCH]Bitstream output of HD audio formats17