Want to click on 'Movies' and for it to go straight to my movies
Hi,

I am currently using a very old version of Neon (1.6.2) because I'm struggling to get some simple functionality working on the latest version (Neon SVN last updated 3/1/12)

Basically when I click on 'Movies' in the old version it goes straight into showing all my films as normal. The same with TV Shows.
However when I use the new version it goes into a screen giving me the options 'Movies, 'TV Shows', 'Recently Added movies', 'Recently added episodes' and 'Playlists' Then when I click Movies or TV Shows I get 'Genres', 'Title' 'Year' etc etc

I notice there is a 'Make default' on these subsequent option screens but this does not make a blind bit of difference. After choosing the defaults I want for say Movies it just does the same again.

I also have 'Show parent folder items' switched off.

I have both skins installed at the same time so I'm wondering if this is the issue but I don't want to remove the older version skin and have to put all my settings back in if the new one still is giving me issues.

I am under the impression I am possibly missing something obvious here so any advice would be grateful.

thanks alot!
I run a very custom version of neon based on an older version, try this:

Back up "Includes_Home_Horizontal.xml" (if you dont have it you'll have to find out where the home menu entries are) find the entry for "movies" & change the "<onclick>" line to:

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,movietitles,return)</onclick>

There should be no space in "movietitles" in the above line. (the forum decided just to insert one randomly!!)
@mcfetti - the SVN version is intended only for the Eden builds of xbmc, that's why you are seeing that behavior.
-stoli-
@stoli

Sorry My Bad, Didn't know he was running dharma.
Thanks for your responses.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Want to click on 'Movies' and for it to go straight to my movies0