Save Trailers
Question 
I was wondering if there is a setting to save the trailer when you push down with a movie selected.

I have installed apple trailers light and set that to save trailers but it does not seem to link to the one when you push down in the movie list area.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Star 
I move the trailer from the 'trailers download folder' to the movies folder as I acquire them. If there's a properly named trailer already in the same folder... (movie name-trailer.ext) XBMC will use that before it goes to the internet to download when you push the button.
Does this mean there is still no automatic way to handle trailers?
Star 
Correct:

But in that regard, there are other solutions... some do have them. The issue seems to be one of not overwhelming the sources with auto scrapers.

Reality is, when you click on the trailer button.. it should download/play save in the same folder with the proper extension etc. But in practice most trailer sites want you to visit their sites etc.. you know; politics. As it is... the information trailer link, if properly handled links with found trailers... and streams them, don't like buffering... get more bandwidth.
Guess that makes sence. shame that we cant use torrents somehow to get them..

If it was just a matter of getting more bandwidth I would, but got the fastest that I can get..
(2012-02-06, 04:28)PatK Wrote: I move the trailer from the 'trailers download folder' to the movies folder as I acquire them. If there's a properly named trailer already in the same folder... (movie name-trailer.ext) XBMC will use that before it goes to the internet to download when you push the button.

That is a very cool tip. To elaborate the trailer name must be exactly the same as the movie, but with "-trailer" appended to the end. However, the video file type (extension) can be different.

Is there a similar method for TV Shows?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Save Trailers0