Noob Questions
Question 
Hi folks,

I installed XBMC on my ATV2 a couple of weeks ago, and have 3 questions. I've tried RTFMing, but can't find answers, or at least can't find the right place to look:

1. Every time I start XBMC it crashes back to the ATV's main UI. If I restart it then it's stable until the next big gap that I use it, with the same problem. Is there a fix?

I appear to be using 11.0-BETA1.

If it's a case of upgrading, what's the best way to upgrade?

2. I only use it to view video files. Is there a quicker way to scroll through the file listings, rather than a file at a time?

I use a Logitech Harmony Remote, rather than the Apple remote, if that helps at all.

3. While playing a video I've managed to get up additional information at the bottom of the screen. I can't seem to find which remote button triggered this. Any ideas what I need to press?

TIA and sorry for the basic questions.
Question 
OK, FAQ fail.

1. I'll try updating to Beta 3.

2. It looks like holding Menu or Select should help here.

3. I'll read up on the remote, but it looks like a known issue. A page down function would be great, similar to that I have on the WD TV.
To scroll faster right arrow to the scroll bar and go up and down a page at a time.
Use release 10.1 its the last release with no issues. This should solve the crashing

You can change the file view option

I dont know which button on your remote but its the esc key
Jetster Wrote:Use release 10.1 its the last release with no issues. This should solve the crashing

You can change the file view option

I dont know which button on your remote but its the esc key

a what? there is no such version for ios/atv2 - latest offifial is eden beta3
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:a what? there is no such version for ios/atv2 - latest offifial is eden beta3

Maybe I need glasses

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob Questions0