• 2(current)
[WIP] lightbox skin
Looks great. I wish blur effect could be made with code.
Many thanks for the encouragement guys I will keep working on it and update accordingly as you can see its still pretty early in development but I plan to use it as my own skin so its in my interest to finish it ASAP! Laugh

Tobby Wrote:Not really a fan of the colours and overall look of the skin, but the home screen and animations where you access all from one place looks amazing.

Like I said it was a personal project. not everything is to everyones tastes. thats the fun of changeable skins!

Changing colours is something I may look into though.

Hitcher Wrote:I guess Pictures could go there but I think the space separates 'media' and 'options' perfectly.

Exactly right. The spacing was 100% intentional. But as I don't really use pictures I guess I hadn't considered its placement but i will add it. maybe make the font smaller to keep the spacer.
This is very nice indeed. I really like it so far.
this is shit hot! well done!

*subscribes*
Looks awesome! Will go great with the new theme of Windows 8! Makes me wonder if MS is ever gonna do anything to media center.
"Live to Win!"
www.stevenohare.com - Personal Blog
www.oharesites.com - Domain Names, Web Hosting, Email Hosting and more
Awesome, it's nice to see some completely fresh work!
tree_jammer Wrote:Many thanks for the encouragement guys I will keep working on it and update accordingly as you can see its still pretty early in development but I plan to use it as my own skin so its in my interest to finish it ASAP! Laugh

Like I said it was a personal project. not everything is to everyones tastes. thats the fun of changeable skins!

Changing colours is something I may look into though.

Looks great indeed and really something different then the one already available Nod

One advise, make it in your own view on how YOU like it.
This thread will be filled up with user 'demanding' or 'advising' changing things but just stick to how you think it looks best.

Good luckBig Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Do you plan on including PVR in this awesome looking skin?
Martijn Wrote:Looks great indeed and really something different then the one already available Nod

One advise, make it in your own view on how YOU like it.
This thread will be filled up with user 'demanding' or 'advising' changing things but just stick to how you think it looks best.

Good luckBig Grin

This is absolutely the best advice.

If someone has a good idea that you agree with you can incorporate it into the main skin. If not, they're free to make their own changes...
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Looks very good nice design too.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
it's awesome dude!
it will be great if you would add pvr support Wink
Really great !

I love it. Hope there is a release soon!
Already looks interesting. Great video, nice animations.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Looks amazing. Been waiting for a metro design a long time.. Keep up the good work.
Wow!

This just looks stunning!

Really like the transitions between the tiles! (and that you can select the options from the 'main view').

Looking forward to your work on the views for tv-shows and movies Cool!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] lightbox skin16