TVDB Scraper Not Working
I am starting from scratch with XBMC Eden Beta 3 on my Win7 machine. When I add my TV Shows directory to XBMC, I get browser the files fine but the TVDB scraper won't work. I use "set content" to assign the TVDB scraper to this source and click "OK". In the log you can then see:

02:13:07 T:2852 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
02:13:07 T:2852 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:00

Then I go back to "set content" and TVDB is no longer selected. It's as if it's not saving my choice of scraper at all.

Anyone else have this issue?? I've been struggling all day with this. Thinking of giving maybe Plex a shot but XBMC has been so good in the past for me.

EDIT: I've now tried using the IMDB scraper as well and I'm getting the same issue. I can't get XBMC to scan any of these files even though I can browser them just fine. I am using a MySQL setup now... might that be the issue? If so, I would think I'd be seeing some sort of SQL error in the error log.

EDIT: I've got it working now. I had to use SMB shares instead of local file paths. MySQL didn't like something in the path... I'm guessing the slashes or the spaces.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Scraper Not Working0