xbmc on windows7 64bit upgrade
Good morning all

i have appletv2 running beta 3 .
i thought i would have a go at putting it on my laptop, i assumed it would all be the same . but i have loads of probs with it . mainly keeps saying on all the film channels ..1channel and furk ect plug ins and scripts .. i will try to sort all this out,later, but my question to day is . please can i have a link
for beta 3 for windows . the one i have put on laptop turned out to be 10.1. which means nothing to me , just that its not the same as my appletv. or even is it possible to have it on my laptop .and if you do have a link ,how do you upgrade , will i have to uninstall then reinstall..
thank you for any help you can give me ref windows7 update
thank you from a newbie
Here is the link for the latest XBMC exe http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/
I'll be the first to tell I do not know it all but, My wife says I do, whats up with that? I would remove previous versions first. I did from Dharma and low and behold Almost everything started wokring as it was suposed to.
Then install Eden 1 or 2 exe from the download site, 3 is available as of this posting but they usually tell you to expect issues from the latest iterations.
Then download the zip file from Bluecop repository, for the addons (Optional)
Thirdly or forthly? I believe it is 32 bit program and it resides in Programs 86 in Windows not a 64 bit program. However Your laptop is prefectly capable to handle it.
Of course if Im wrong please refer to the second statement up there. Laugh
thank you so much for info .. i will now go and read up
thank you
hi there
now you will think im really dumb .. but which item do i click on . and is it ok to put 34 bit on a 64 bit pc
thank you
plendil Wrote:hi there
now you will think im really dumb .. but which item do i click on . and is it ok to put 34 bit on a 64 bit pc
thank you
for Windows, you need to install win32.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
XBMC is a 32-bit program. While it doesn't care where it runs from, go ahead and plunk it in Program Files (x86) Big Grin
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
plendil Wrote:hi there
thank you

I wouldnt worry it will automatically instalsl in the Programs x86 folder
I would go with Eden 2 exe
hi all
im up and running and all is perfect thank you all for your help
carol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc on windows7 64bit upgrade0