After Eden MCE REMOTE Play/Pause/Stop/Etc no longer work...
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

I use a Harmony 890 remote. I found a lot of useful tips on how to set it up... and it worked great with Dharma. I have MCE Remote and MCE Keyboard set up as devices, and that gets me pretty much everything I need.

However, since upgrading to Eden the Play/Pause/Stop/Skip/Back/FF/RR buttons no longer work. In order to play/pause/etc I have to bring up and use the OSD. I'd like to just be able to press the pause button again!

I've tested in Confluence and Neon, same problem, so I don't think it's a skin-thing.

They're mapped using the MCE Remote device through the Harmony software. I use the MCE Remote device for the directional arrows keys as well as the "OK/Enter" function, and those all work just fine... it just seems to be the Play/Pause/Stop/Skip/Back/FF/RR buttons!? IF I change the device and use the MCE Keyboard as the device, that gets the buttons working in XBMC again, but I NEED the functionality of the MCE Remote -I launch additional programs through XBMC that utilize the MCE Remote, but the MCE Keyboard will not work for those other applications (especially Netflix in WMC).

I hope this makes sense. If any other information is necessary I'm happy to provide whatever!
Figured it out...
I've been jacking with this for an hour, but finally figured it out.

With my Dharma installation I never needed any sort of plugin, I configured the Harmony remote to use the MCE Remote/Keyboard devices and everything just worked...

...now I've downloaded the MCE Remote add on through the main XBMC repository, I just opened the configuration and hit okay. Didn't actually change anything! Just hit okay, gave it permission to save the changes and after a reboot everything works again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Eden MCE REMOTE Play/Pause/Stop/Etc no longer work...0