Pre-Eden with MQ3, Fanart issues.
Question 
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto my current problem?
I am running latest OpenElec with Eden build and installed with the beautiful Aeon MQ3 skin.

I have managed after lots of tweaking to get the movies and tv fanart to display on the main menu when either TV Shows or Movies is highlighted on the menu bar.. Music though is quite a different story.

Cdart Manager is Broken, and I am convinced this is what I used on another box but running same release but on Win7 and here Fanart is displayed on the Menu bar when Music is highlighted.

I have downloaded fanart downloader and run this and can only assume sonething is working because I dont believe I would be seeing Movies or TV Shows when highlighting Menu bar option?

If Music is disabled on Skin settings ( Main Menu ) then I get the generic fanart image, if enabled all I get is a black screen?

Any ideas?

Also, previously I would get Artist fanart displayed when I navigated through albums and artists, now all I get is the album cover but no artist fanart?

Any ideas would be appreciated, I am sure it is something I have done wrong and hopefully I have posted in the correct place and if not apologies.

XBMC rocks and has changed my multi media experience for good, thanks guys.

Regards
asdeane

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pre-Eden with MQ3, Fanart issues.0