Now Playing queue is not advancing to next item
Generally, I will queue up several folders full of TV shows, shuffle it, and let my AppleTV just run the playlist all night and day, kinda like having a channel of shows I like all the time.

After updating to Eden Beta 3, if I skip shows in the playlist, most of the it will just restart the currently playing video. If I hit Next twice in succession, sometimes it will go to the next video in the list. A lot of times I get an error "Playlist: Can't find previous item to play." Other times it will jump back in the playlist. If I just let it play, it might go to the next item in the list, but will cycle through the same 2-3 videos. If I want to play another video, I have to exit back to Now Playing, and select a different video from the list.

I have reproduced this with both of my ATV2's running 4.2.1, with the mysql library. This problem started happening after I updated to Eden Beta 3. I am connected to my Cisco E3000 wireless N router with a very strong signal to my NAS over SMB, but I have also reproduced this issue with DLNA. This also happens with movies as well.

I feel like I've done exhaustive searches, but it doesn't seem like anyone else has reported this issue. I've posted xbmc log below:

http://pastebin.com/7E9DFtd9

In the log, I play the video "7X03 - Interface.avi" and press Next a few times, only to have the video start over.

When I let "4x12 - Where No Fan Has Gone Before.avi" play through, and it successfully proceeded to "2X18 - Up the Long Ladder.avi"

Any ideas?
Star 
Updated to RC0, this issue is still not resolved...
Hi Guys,

I am using Eden final version on Apple TV2. It was working even since installed perfectly. Last few 2-3 days some internal coponents got upgraded automatically and now I am having video playback issues where, the play list does not play next items on a multiple piece video playlist.

example, TV on Desizone has TV episodes with multiple pieces and a link to play all as playlist. now after first piece, it stops. The xvmc.log is located at, http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=15309

Please help

Thanks
l2r

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing queue is not advancing to next item0