• 41(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
Tonight all four games were a native 30fps Stream in a output 60fps stream. I hope the nba / neulion will fix it. (official devices have the same problem).

Only the pelicans Game from last night was a native 60fps stream, like last year.
I've created a album on Imgur for the NBA logo's. http://imgur.com/a/tIhcX that Max can use.

Can someone double check if those are the latest ones (and if the album is in indeed public) ? I'm not that familiar with the logo's of NBA ;-)
Has anyone tried the polling service thing yet? Does NBA TV play without interruption?
Hey guys, I get a "Game Ended" screen at the start when I try to watch the Bulls - Celtics game. Any solutions for this?
(2016-10-28, 14:27)mattmiller Wrote: Hey guys, I get a "Game Ended" screen at the start when I try to watch the Bulls - Celtics game. Any solutions for this?

this is no bug. It's a Neulion / NBA Problem. There isn't a archived Game avaiable yet.
(2016-10-28, 15:26)WHamilton Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 14:27)mattmiller Wrote: Hey guys, I get a "Game Ended" screen at the start when I try to watch the Bulls - Celtics game. Any solutions for this?

this is no bug. It's a Neulion / NBA Problem. There isn't a archived Game avaiable yet.

Okay, thanks for the info!
(2016-10-28, 15:26)WHamilton Wrote:

Well, I don't think so. When I check the game with the Kodi plugin (without reboot after the update to 0.8.4), I also got the "Game Ended" screen. After a Kodi reboot, I'll always get the known "failed to get video url" error message (all other games play without problems).
When I check the game on the iPhone NBA app, I get a ten second video announcing the game. And then the video ends. But when I check the game with my browser on my pc, I get the before mentioned 10sec. video, but after that the video continues with the game itself.

Can anyone confirm this?

maxgalbu, can you have a look at this issue?

Furthermore: When I watch the condensed version of the game, I can see that it is a TNT broadcast, so National TV. But the full video seems to be a local Bulls feed. Has anyone the full game with TNT commentary available with his League Pass account? If so, in which country do you live?
Strange. I did another test with my iPad NBA app and I got the TNT stream! Crazy! After that, I tested on my iPhone once again and also got the TNT stream.

And after another reboot of Kodi the plugin also played the NBA stream.

So I assume Neulion indeed archived the game just in this minutes.
The problem is, if the stream is not direct available, then about 7 pm CET, which is 1 pm ET.
Hi guys

I have a raspberry pi 3 and probe KODI with several systems such as OSMC, XBian and OpenELEC, including KODI in raspbian. But in all the add-on league pass gives me the same error "Failed to get video URL". I came to using it last season and had no problems (version 0.8.4).
I clarify that I try to see it from Argentina, on other devices I do not have any problem, i check the username and password dozens of times.
Can you think might be wrong?

Regards,
This work here under kodi 16:

https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....ervice.zip
This work here under kodi 16:

https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....ervice.zip
I can confirm that NBA TV Live in archive still drops out after five minutes. The stuttering also remains, so we are basically back to zero.
and the NBA TV Live stream?
I will check this as soon as I return. Today's NBA TV also dropped down. I am using the unreleased app that was suppose to solve the issue.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6