Semi-transparent music visualisation lay-over
i like to leave the song info (and time) on the screen while music is playing.
the normal visualisation lay-over covers up too much of the visualisation, so i created this semi-transparent one which is much less intrusive.

i think this should be included as default - i can give you the file(s) and more detail if required - i'm not sure how to best post them online.
i like it. very nice.
--jaga
very nice.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
heres how i have mine set

nice!

i want an animated (rolling) one like mtv :nuts:
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
how about like this

i you can find me a better rss feed i could put that on.
(b4tm4n @ may 25 2005,10:05 Wrote:how about like this

i you can find me a better rss feed i could put that on.
wow realy nice
Livingroom: MacMini Mid summer 2010 4Gb RAM HDMI to Pioneer PDP-434 Plasma 1080i
Kitchen: one xbox 1.1 executer 2.3 chip 120 GB in HD 720p mode
Bedroom: Computer Intel Quad 9400, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX260, Vista Ultimate 64, Ubuntu 10.10
maybe you could show us your musicvisualisation.xml info? and did you have to do something strange to any of the image files to get semi-transparency or is it all done via musicvisualisation.xml?
you need to use an imaging program (like gimp 2) to create your own version of the visualisation overlay graphics file (png), and use the imaging program to create some semi-transparant components.
you then alter the musicvisualisation.xml file to use your new image instead of the standard one, and the layout your song info, album covers, rss feeds, etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Semi-transparent music visualisation lay-over0