XBMC is renaming movie names )-: )-:
Sad 
how doo i turn it off so it does not change my movie name
I have a Danish film which the name "klassefesten" and i found the cover for the film *S* but it rename tooclass party) -Smile -:
why and how can i turn it off
and the filename on the film is klassefesten
and i hav som asterix and oblix movie, and ther is on french )-: and not the danish titel.
Thomas
Good luck. The scrapers don't know what to do with unknown entries and XBMC doesn't support IDTags for videos so you'll just have to turn scrapers off (which defeats the point). I hate the scraper setup, personally (95% of my movies are IDTagged M4A and/or MKV), but developer interest for IDTagging is minimal, it seems.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
There's a setting to use the original title in the scraper settings - you could try playing with that.

Further, once scanned, you can just browse by files and you'll get the metadata there as well. You can use your filenames by disabling the "use library titles for files" in settings->video->library.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC is renaming movie names )-: )-:0