• 3(current)
Playing around with confluence
Just another vote for that green - looks great, very fresh. And the new font is great too.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
great work. looks very good.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
HowsAboutaDownload?
(2012-04-15, 22:45)bluedevil229 Wrote: HowsAboutaDownload?

Sure why the hell not top 2 items here https://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/downloads/list but bear in mind it some parts like network settings window need newer than eden though your not going to notice it in day to day use really
I can't decide which color i like the best, keep flipping back and forth between the green and the red. really like the recently added albums, and the arrows add a nice touch, also the fading of the plugins. you do realize this wont remain light for long? Smile and as always great work.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Any chance getting extrafanart rotation for Movies/TV?
(2012-04-17, 03:03)wilson.joe Wrote: I can't decide which color i like the best, keep flipping back and forth between the green and the red. really like the recently added albums, and the arrows add a nice touch, also the fading of the plugins. you do realize this wont remain light for long? Smile and as always great work.
I like the green my box is running the green currently Smile and do you mean others are going to mod ?
(2012-04-17, 05:51)noner Wrote: Any chance getting extrafanart rotation for Movies/TV?
Not from me since I intend to replace the default confluence with this one in xbmc Its not going to support extra images/fanart that are not available by default.
Yeah I meant others would begin to mod.. I have already added some of my folders,
and playlists to the menus, ability to edit the movies,cinema experience and a few
others. Smile I can completely understand the need to stick with what is available as
default, keep things light so there is less issues with the many machines out there,
less complaints on performance, and reaching a larger audience.

EDIT: are you going to be bringing over the other colors?
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

I like it. Good job like always. Just one request if it's possible. Like Confluence on Caps letters there is missing some Turkish characters. Thats why I always using No Caps. options for Confluence. I think it's problem of font you use. For example in Turkish there is capital "i" with dot. Like this "İ". All "İ" showing "I" without dot.
Edit: I am talking about home screen btw.
Looks awesome. How can I make the home screen "clean" (remove XBMC, buttons, etc.)?

Maybe add a playlist to the home screen too?
This looks very nice, thanks....
Love this theme! Have wanted the bigger thumbs back ever since I switched from old PM3 to Confluence Smile
I hope you'll add an option to make the VIDEO menu go directly to files like old confluence (would get really happy if you did the same for music also). I'm one of the few who never really liked the library view because it seems to always scrape my media wrong or not at all as long as it is not mainstream music/video.
What options will you be bringing over from old confluence in the end?
If you want to see the exact changes they are here in the commits
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/857
I enjoy using the file mode also, its easier for me to get everything organized just
the way I like it, I haven't had too much trouble with movies scraping in library
mode as I have with music. One thing that annoys me is all the last.fm moods
and the long list of styles that are not styles. but then again is is probably the
wrong place to discuss that.. Another good thing about file mode is adding
thumbs and fanart to my playlists.. I added a radio button to the home menu
that pops up all my online radio playlists.. Smile

(2012-04-18, 15:08)SwedishGojira Wrote: I'm one of the few who never really liked the library view because it seems to always scrape my media wrong or not at all as long as it is not mainstream music/video.
What options will you be bringing over from old confluence in the end?

Hi love the mod you have done especially making the movie thumbnails larger that was always annoying when a distance away from the tv some movie looked the same cause the pictures were too small I have one small request can you change the watched icons cause they are a thin white tick unless the cover is dark you can barely see them perhaps change them to a more bolder colour like Orange or something and make three tick a bit thicker so it stands out more or you could even try a small banner across the poster saying "WATCHED" so you can easily tell it has been watched this would work well for tv series as well I would do this myself but I have no idea how to or how to get get it on my openelec machine

One other alternative is to make the banner darker for shows that have all episodes watch like dimming it so you can easily tell what shows have unwatched episodes by the fact that they are at full brightness
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing around with confluence2