Video playback is not working well
Hi,
have been trying for a while to fix this issue maybe here i might have some tips -
Videos are kind of running very slow and are having many problems just because of the sound card I've.
my sound card is Asus HDAV1.3 and when i do not choose it and i choose the hdmi over video card (GTX580) everything is working fine!

Thanks,
Kfir.
Just had to tell a guy to ditch his $500 sound card and use a $40 GPU - it happens. And I think you answered your own question Wink
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2012-03-30, 01:52)kfirmr Wrote: i choose the hdmi over video card (GTX580) everything is working fine!

Thanks,
Kfir.
Welcome to the forum! GTX580 is all you needs then....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Thank you! solved my issueSmile
anyway i know its hard to believe since its digital connection but the sound i hear when HDAV1.3 is playing is much better then the sound comes out from my GTX580 - that's why i looked for solution combining my so expensive sound card with the gtx580 with the XMBC.

Kfir.
(2012-03-30, 07:29)kfirmr Wrote: Thank you! solved my issueSmile
anyway i know its hard to believe since its digital connection but the sound i hear when HDAV1.3 is playing is much better then the sound comes out from my GTX580 - that's why i looked for solution combining my so expensive sound card with the gtx580 with the XMBC.

Kfir.
You should be able to use your very expensive GTX580 to bitstream audio to your AVR.....your AVR should be able to decode and process audio as good or better than sound card. If you don't have an AVR, it might be a different story....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback is not working well0