Force Resolution?
Hi, I have a slightly complex setup, using two profiles, a Kids & Master (default), as well as a dual display, where XBMC runs on the secondary (TV) monitor as standard through a HDMI cable, then I switch to a third monitor, which is actually a projector, using a HDMI switcher/splitter.

I use a harmony remote & have successfully programmed the keyboard.xml file using the handy keymapedit tool & some googling to work out the commands to quickly use a spare remote button to switch between profiles.

The problem I have is my TV which XBMC always runs on, displays at a different resolution to my projector.

When it switches between the two XBMC stays at the default TV resolution until I go into settings & override it.

I want to no if there's a quick way to have it swicth to a new resolution, prehaps using a similar command in keyboard.xml mapped to a spare button on my Harmony remote?

I know this isnt working as planned, & I'm sure it's due to the way the hdmi splitter/switcher works (it displays to both tv & projector at the same time I believe), but nevertheless I need a solution.

Does anyone have any ideas, or know the mapping commands to put into keyboard.xml to change resolution?

Cheers in advance.

BTW, I'm running the latest Eden build on W7, using the Harmony 525 remote & MCE remote receiver combined with Eventghost to control the IR commands as I need to.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Force Resolution?0