• 4(current)
Release Lightbox Skin
(2012-04-15, 00:37)tree_jammer Wrote: Krish is right. the script requires that your music video have an .nfo file with the EXACT same track name and album name as the music album to work. and for them to be scanned to the library.

Missing the nfo, will try that now. thanks for the help
p.s. yep, created a nfo manually and that worked
(2012-04-14, 13:56)tree_jammer Wrote: [ALPHA RELEASE] Lightbox Skin

I installed your skin and i love it, very nice and light, but is there a way to remove the dark parts in the covers of the movies/tvshows/music when its no selected, because its hard to see what movies it is?? and there is a cosmetic bug in the volume!

Thanks
Anyone else experiencing very low fps (like 1 fps) in the music visualization when its the vertical or diagonal text animation?
(2012-04-14, 20:58)sialivi Wrote: Love the music visualisation (even though I miss cdart, but I can see that that might not fit in with the style)

Not loving the carousel transition animation on the home screen though. I would prefer a more standard slide animation like in Breeze

+1 on that notion.
Congrats on the skin, it's a real masterpiece : intuitive, lightning fast (even on an ATV2 !) and gorgeous.. great job Tree_Jammer.

I have just a little question : you mentionned a light theme (and even posted some screenies) on the original thread ...any ETA on that ? Because from what i've seen, it looked fantastic, and would be a perfect fit with the design of the skin.

And, also, i miss the page up/page down navigation : when you browse though 800 albums, it's a bit complicated to find what you're looking for, having to browse your albums one by one ..is it something that could make it to the to do list ? Wink

Thanks man, and again : very very nice job
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2012-04-15, 13:13)cooldfuzion Wrote:

I installed your skin and i love it, very nice and light, but is there a way to remove the dark parts in the covers of the movies/tvshows/music when its no selected, because its hard to see what movies it is?? and there is a cosmetic bug in the volume!

Thanks

meh not really. i think its fine. The Volume Control has not been skinned.

(2012-04-15, 17:40)Sabish Wrote: Congrats on the skin, it's a real masterpiece : intuitive, lightning fast (even on an ATV2 !) and gorgeous.. great job Tree_Jammer.

I have just a little question : you mentionned a light theme (and even posted some screenies) on the original thread ...any ETA on that ? Because from what i've seen, it looked fantastic, and would be a perfect fit with the design of the skin.

And, also, i miss the page up/page down navigation : when you browse though 800 albums, it's a bit complicated to find what you're looking for, having to browse your albums one by one ..is it something that could make it to the to do list ? Wink

Thanks man, and again : very very nice job

light theme will come. it is a little more work in terms of recoloring etc. so no eta at the moment. As far as the pages scrolling goes that is very easy, if you look at the panel views there is a scrolling bar on the left of the fanart image that goes up and down, I can just make it selectable for page scrolling. Wink
Hey tree_jammer,

Great design, and great work so far! Well done. Wink

Cheers
I really love this design and I love the alpha. It's a little bit buggy, like the 50 Tiles view doesn't show anything, and once you switch to a view - you can't switch back.

I'm defiantly using this when I switch my HTPC to Windows 8.

(2012-04-15, 21:55)WarlockSyno Wrote: I really love this design and I love the alpha. It's a little bit buggy, like the 50 Tiles view doesn't show anything, and once you switch to a view - you can't switch back.

I'm defiantly using this when I switch my HTPC to Windows 8.

That is not a bug. READ BELOW

(2012-04-14, 17:02)tree_jammer Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 16:12)loggio Wrote: tree_jammer

Skin looks and works fantastic! Really smooth and fluent, love the colours and the layout... easily the most professional design xbmc has ever seen hands down.

Some feedback, not sure if you have more than one view type, but like you said... all view types default to list, once I change the view to 'panel' I can not change it back to list or any other view. I'm stuck on panel view.

Keep up the great work.

Look forward to what's to come!

Cheers,
Loggio.

Hi, yes i should have said when you change the view from list the one it changes to is the ONLY view. Each screen has only one defined view from which it won't change. Its to keep the design structured. Also glad you like it.

(2012-04-15, 13:13)cooldfuzion Wrote:

Thanks

+1
(2012-04-15, 23:05)tree_jammer Wrote: That is not a bug. READ BELOW

Awh, I see. Sorry.

This is freaking awesome though, I love the backdrop when you play music. Perfect!
@tree_jammer
Think you have just raised the BAR.
Fair play and well done!
The Musicvisualization Screen is probably the most Beautiful one I have ever seen.
Looking forward to your next release Big Grin
Download X-cite_V0.3 - 13th June 2007
Download from Rapidshare
Or
Download from Megaupload
good work so far tree_jammer - like it. I hope you consider allowing listViews for music and videos and/or a view where the fanart-preview is gone having more space for posters and some movie info. But first finish it your way and then think about adding user wishes.

I wonder though why the skin has 46 MB, it doesn't look that texture heavy and I can't think the icons eat so much space.
(2012-04-15, 18:16)tree_jammer Wrote: As far as the pages scrolling goes that is very easy, if you look at the panel views there is a scrolling bar on the left of the fanart image that goes up and down, I can just make it selectable for page scrolling. Wink

That's be great ! Thanks tree_jammer
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
I installed the skin onto my HTPC only problem i got is, i can't read the movie description from the couch on my 32 inch 1080i TV. Font size is to small. Can you look-in to this three_jammer?
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lightbox Skin20