1080 MKVs on I3-2100?
Is anyone here running the I3-2100k on Eden? If so, what settings are you using to play 1080p MKVs smoothly?
I get massive stutter and frame dropping on anything over 720 with the release version of Eden.

Long ago I was able to run these under Dharma without issue, and Media Player Classic still plays these fine, so I know the hardware is capable.

It has to be a matter of the right settings...
You need to disable DXVA2 and everything else in XBMC settings/video/playback, and disable "Use a fullscreen window rather than a true fullscreen" in settings/system/video output....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Those are my settings already. What should I be using for render method? It's set to DXVA right now...
(2012-04-23, 03:19)Headcase_Fargon Wrote: Those are my settings already. What should I be using for render method? It's set to DXVA right now...
Since you disabled DXVA2, you can leave render method as DXVA.....

Everything in XBMC settings/video/playback are un-checked, right? "Use a fullscreen window rather than a true fullscreen" in settings/system/video output are un-checked, right?

If you haven't update your Intel i3-2100 driver, you can update the latest driver from here- Download Center
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080 MKVs on I3-2100? 0