• 13(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
If your getting just blue watched banners then you might want to remove the media/status folder and the colored ones should show up. and I will be working on your suggestions MrMills.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

pretty sure that the lighter volume and progress bar has always been lighter compared to the rest even in default, so is it code that needs to be changes instead?
(2012-05-18, 01:22)wilson.joe Wrote: If your getting just blue watched banners then you might want to remove the media/status folder and the colored ones should show up. and I will be working on your suggestions MrMills.

Like the themed watched banners Big Grin - Small problem, my fault, but the "New" banner needs to be moved up a couple of pixels.

Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-05-18, 06:08)Mrmills Wrote: pretty sure that the lighter volume and progress bar has always been lighter compared to the rest even in default, so is it code that needs to be changes instead?

Mudislander would know better about the code then I would, when I changed the colors
I pretty much change everything to the same color it came to those images.

(2012-05-18, 11:32)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 01:22)wilson.joe Wrote: If your getting just blue watched banners then you might want to remove the media/status folder and the colored ones should show up. and I will be working on your suggestions MrMills.

Like the themed watched banners Big Grin - Small problem, my fault, but the "New" banner needs to be moved up a couple of pixels.

Does that mean I will have to redownload them and recolor them agian.. lol
It's all good, just let me know what I need to do.

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-05-18, 06:08)Mrmills Wrote: pretty sure that the lighter volume and progress bar has always been lighter compared to the rest even in default, so is it code that needs to be changes instead?

The images are slightly transparent so therefore appear lighter Smile

(2012-05-18, 13:18)wilson.joe Wrote: Does that mean I will have to redownload them and recolor them agian.. lol

Sorry Angel Have adjusted offending image and Re-uploaded uncompressed textures v.0.0.1

A small request:

The recent\random movies and albums look great with their cases but the recent episodes look...naked Smile
Is it possible to add a frame or bezel to the TV thumbs?
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Totaly agree, I'm still looking for something I like. If you've any suggestions let me know, otherwise we'll probably end up with a focus frame from the media views.

It's all good, I will get them redone this evening ...

(2012-05-18, 15:22)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 13:18)wilson.joe Wrote: Does that mean I will have to redownload them and recolor them agian.. lol

Sorry Angel Have adjusted offending image and Re-uploaded uncompressed textures v.0.0.1

Image Image

EDIT:: LOL Need a Little Lime In Your Diet?

they have been fixed and reuploaded.. I don't know what we are to do about
the default kryptonite and fire.. I added the textures one which is the default
on the list also..

Orange , Purple , Yellow , Textures which is the default blue with the added images.

Hi!

Thank you very much for your mod! It looks great on my ATV2! I just want to make some remarks/suggestions, if possible:

1) I am 40 years old and my eyes are seeing less... :-). So I would like an option for bigger fonts! On this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127671 a gay tells a way of doing this. I did it on your mod and it looks great... almost. Just some texts are not so fine ( for example is makes the main manu texts smaller) but the 95% is perfect. Can you look at it please?

2) The artist slide show is perfect and I like very much the artist info! But I listen to classical music a lot and the "moving" pictures are not so good. How can I disable the zoom and pan of the artist slideshow?

3) Is there a way to make bigger the album art and CD art in the full screen and in the main menu screen. Espessially in the second one is very small.

4) When I play a movie and I press pause I see the time of the movie and the time it ends. Very nice! But I miss the cover of the movie. Is it a bug or your option?

I hope I don't bother you. Again thank you for your great mod ( I like orange the best!)
No bother and thanks for the kind words.. There is still some work to do on them,
I found that I might of messed up a few places where there should be transparency,
and one of those spots is when selecting an option on the logout where it appears
to be greyed instead of transparent with the black.Confused

(2012-05-18, 18:49)sstavross Wrote: I hope I don't bother you. Again thank you for your great mod ( I like orange the best!)

Wasen't exactly what I was getting at.. lets take for example when music is playing
in full screen, the title to the song is in orange and its hard coded into the script
in that location, and there are other locations where it would be nice to change
them also.

(2012-05-17, 11:05)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 23:43)wilson.joe Wrote: Every place we can put text in a theme should have the ability to change its color fpr those that dont want to mess with changing anything but color and backdrop.

I say this because I come from ansi art world. Amd yes im am old school geek.
you give enough to feed off to change for basic Calisthenics and you can't more peeps interested
just saying... LOL..

There is a plugin for changing text colours on the fly, Glass is the only skin I know of that runs it. Have not looked at it properly, so not sure what it needs to run.

Edit Thinking about it after I posted, maybe something much simpler with a choice of a few primary colours for text is not a bad idea, as you say everyone like to change the background so it's probable there are users wishing they could change text colours.

(2012-05-18, 19:43)wilson.joe Wrote: Wasen't exactly what I was getting at.. lets take for example when music is playing
in full screen, the title to the song is in orange and its hard coded into the script
in that location, and there are other locations where it would be nice to change
them also.

Big Grin you need to add

Code:
<color name="orange">ffffa500</color>

to your theme xml . Obviously change the hex code to whatever you wish.
Let me know any others that you have a problem with and I'll check them for you

(2012-05-18, 18:49)sstavross Wrote: Hi!

Thank you very much for your mod! It looks great on my ATV2! I just want to make some remarks/suggestions, if possible:

1) I am 40 years old and my eyes are seeing less... :-). So I would like an option for bigger fonts! On this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127671 a gay tells a way of doing this. I did it on your mod and it looks great... almost. Just some texts are not so fine ( for example is makes the main manu texts smaller) but the 95% is perfect. Can you look at it please?

2) The artist slide show is perfect and I like very much the artist info! But I listen to classical music a lot and the "moving" pictures are not so good. How can I disable the zoom and pan of the artist slideshow?

3) Is there a way to make bigger the album art and CD art in the full screen and in the main menu screen. Espessially in the second one is very small.

4) When I play a movie and I press pause I see the time of the movie and the time it ends. Very nice! But I miss the cover of the movie. Is it a bug or your option?

I hope I don't bother you. Again thank you for your great mod ( I like orange the best!)

Hi There

1) I've seen a few posts recently about fonts being too small on screens. There are problems with increasing the font size such as labels don't fit and everything starts scrolling - which I think looks terrible, but I will look into a creating setting for larger fonts for you.

2) Yeah the animation needs a switch. I'll put one in the next update. What you could do is edit "MusicVisualisation.xml" in the 720p folder and around line #15 and again line #32 you'll se a command "<include>KBurnsAnimateFanart</include>" just delete it in both places. Make sure you delete the whole command.

3) I know the CDArt is on the small side on the Home Screen, unfortunately I'm rather squeezed for space. Do not want the various images and options overlapping. In the music full screen, everyone wants more space for their fanart, so that will not be able to be increased in size.

4) Should look like this - if not we need to find the problem

Image Image

Still work in process, but your welcome to give it a try.
Woody

Hi, finally after a couple of years I decided to sign up to the forum Smile

Thanks Mud.. and Mad Max and the other skin developers for your wonderful skins, I have taken bits n pieces of each to make my own colour and basic layout settings. My library is mostly Anime so vibrant colours are what I have gone for. Content panels were made more transparent to accentuate fanart, icons and other media labels/studios ect were borrowed from various skins Maybe the green,orange and yellow can give others here some ideas.

Many thanks to all.

• 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4