Recently Watched and Previously Watched feature request
I love being able to see what I recently added to my videos, etc, however I think it would be even better to have the option to see recently watched, like in Netflix, you can see last 3 watched shows, so if you never finished watching it, you can just access it from the home screen.

I have alot of movies and TV shows and alot of the time I'll forget what I was watching last or I have to scroll through my movie list if it wasn't one of my recent adds.

I think it would work nice to have it show up along side the recently added items or have the option to show recently added or recently watched based on the home screen submenu for example:

At Videos, I could see last 4 accessed/watched Movies and/or TV Shows
At Movies and TV Shows, I could see last 4 added
overall I think that option would keep the cleanest possible interface

that, along with a way to natively check the .nfo file to see if video previously watched when reloading the database (like reinstalling OS reasons) - I see there is a recent Addon, but I think a flag should be relatively easy to add to .nfo file (<watched> yes/no </watched>) could go one step further to a resume flag, but I personally think that's not nearly as important.

Then when exporting the nfo files, library will be updated
For TV Shows see Watchlist script.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Watched and Previously Watched feature request1