2 bluray backup (bdmv) for one movie
Should I create a advancedsettings.xml then using the moviestacking tag ?

I need maybe some help for one of my example:

The backup are saved at this path:
E:\Movies\The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001\Disk1\BDMV\index.bdmv -> Part1
E:\Movies\The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001\Disk2\BDMV\index.bdmv -> Part2

Should I first rename my folder ?
By advance thanks for the reply
You may need to. I've seen another post about issue with multi-part BluRay discs. You may want to use the "append" option on your addition to keep the internal stacking expressions.

I may have to try this myself to see what the issue may be if there is one.
I have try to use it but without any results.
By the way if the moviestacking tag is using the file name it will never be ok because the filename is always index.bdmv for all my blurays backup Sad
Is really frustrating me because it's the only thing that I need to solve to have all my library on xbmc

Have nobody faced this issue before ?
(2012-05-16, 16:55)Supralex Wrote: Have nobody faced this issue before ?

i'm having the same problem with the same movie ... i was wondering if perhaps we could add a tag in the movie.nfo to force a special stacking, rather than fiddling around with advancedsettings.xml moviestacking (which would be too generic) ... something like the following (using example above)

Code:
<stack>
   <item>Disk1\BDMV\index.bdmv</item>
   <item>Disk2\BDMV\index.bdmv</item>
</stack>

definitely some changes to the code, but im willing to tackle something like that if viable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 bluray backup (bdmv) for one movie0