Importing old database and add source

Hi all,

I just installed XBMCbuntu and I've been trying to import my database from my old appletv2. I exported the database, imported it back in xbmcbuntu, and everything seems to have worked. I can read the movies and all the info is there.
However, the sources have not been added, and when I try to add them (so that future movies are added to my library), all of my movies and tv shows are imported again, meaning that I have everything in double.

What have I done wrong?

Should I have first added the source without auto scraping, then imported the db, and then turned on autoscraping?

I've searched around on the forum for this issue, but i haven't found a clear answer to this specific issue.

Thanks a lot,

ZOTAC zbox nano AD10: full list of specs are here: http://goo.gl/dPFgv
OCZ 60GB SSD and 4 GB DDR3 ram.
Lubuntu 11.10
XBMC 11.0 Git:Unknown (Compiled: Mar 24 2012)

Wipe everything, add the sources, do not run the update you are prompted to perform after each source is added, then import the database. You can do it the other way around as well, but Xbmc explicitly asks you whether you want to refresh the database info for the path you just added.
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Importing old database and add source0