Update makes XBMC boot into "search Actor"

So since the update when I power up my htpc it now boots into a loading screen for about 25 secs and then asks me to enter
the actors name or date of birth.

I have to wait for this menu to appear before I can exit it. Its pretty annoying. Anybody else having this issue.

I have also checked my settings and set xbmc to show the "home" screen on startup.

Love the skin, always have, but its causing xbmc to crash a few times a day. Especially when I try to change view types. Am I better off going back to the previous version of the skin?

(running on win7)
So I hear I can run xbmc off my old commodore 64.

Pretty cool......pretty really cool
disable moviesets and actor metadata addon and see if that helps. and please read the faq of the release thread before posting. i answered some questions x times in the last 24 hours.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ya sorry man. I just read through the sticky about 3.0 and saw that.
My bad.

Congratulations on what you have achieved with the skin. You guys really out did yourselves on it. Its the full package

(2012-05-25, 12:52)wally101 Wrote: Ya sorry man. I just read through the sticky about 3.0 and saw that.
My bad.

Congratulations on what you have achieved with the skin. You guys really out did yourselves on it. Its the full package

please report if the crashes disappear after disabling the addon.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)

No problem. Thanks for telling me how to change the view type too

(2012-05-25, 12:56)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-25, 12:52)wally101 Wrote: Ya sorry man. I just read through the sticky about 3.0 and saw that.
My bad.

Ya, that worked a treat. Thanks again

(2012-05-28, 11:26)wally101 Wrote:
(2012-05-25, 12:56)phil65 Wrote:
My bad.

Ya, that worked a treat. Thanks again

btw you can re-enable actor metadata if you use the newest version from that add-on

Unreal. Thanks phil65

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update makes XBMC boot into "search Actor"0