OS X iMac help
Hi Guys

I have a iMac and XBMC worked a treat then one day just stopped. I loads then instantly crashes and im back to my normal desktop. Any ideas?

post the cashreporter log
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
http://pastebin.com/eHdPC1q0
omg use pastebin.com the next time (i've edited your post)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
post a xbmc.log - there is an addon which is going crazy and xbmc.log could tell us which one it is.

complete newbee how on earth do I get a XBMC log??

Whats funny is i have deleted and reinstalled XBMC so there should be no addons in there.

Cheers

Si

Ps cheers for fixing the post
Check the Mac FAQ (wiki). There should even be a mention of the XBMC.log uploader add-on, that will extract and upload your log from within XBMC.

Add-ons and other userdata isn't stored with the main XBMC.app, so deleting XBMC and reinstalling it might not be enough to clean the slate. The Mac FAQ (wiki) also has the location of the userdata folder that contains all of that.
got it working, I deleted all the addons out of the file.

I will upload the log, if you need it for any refference

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMac help0