Edit Title, MTV, Directors Cut
Hi There,
My Feature Suggestions.
1> Can we have Edit Title feature added to Files Menu. Currently if i add a movie in the files menu i have to exit there then go to the movie menu then locate the movie then edit tile, it would be heaps easier to do when i add the movie.

2> I have over 2000 music video clips. I cant add them to the music folder. But the main problem, All i want to do is go to my MTV folder select all the files and play them randomly.

3> Add something to the scraper thing to ignore comments in the title in brackets. ie i have movies with directors cut or unrated cut etc etc after the title in brackets "My Movie (DC) - 2012". I believe this would be a good feature to add, It wouldn't take much to tell the scraper to skip the brackets, it wouldnt interfere with movie lists already out there, and everyone could use it as there is so many unrated versions out now. (I know i have asked for this before but i really want this feature. Please Please Please)

Thanks Guys

PS, I love this program, and have set it up on 3 computers in my home now, plus 2 Mates houses, we all love it. Thanks Again, great stuff.
(2012-06-03, 05:00)OzDrDj Wrote: 2> I have over 2000 music video clips. I cant add them to the music folder. But the main problem, All i want to do is go to my MTV folder select all the files and play them randomly.

Easily done with a Smart Playlist if you've scraped the music videos to the library.

Save the following as MTV.xsp in your "userdata\playlists\video" folder:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="musicvideos">
    <name>MTV</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <order>random</order>
</smartplaylist>

If you haven't scraped the music videos, I suggest you download RizThon's Last.fm Music Video scraper. As far as I know it's not available in any of the repositories.
I'll give that a try, thanks....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edit Title, MTV, Directors Cut1