no remote options in settings
hi - i have just installed XBMC on my mac mini using boot camp but can not get my harmony remote to work, i have has this installed on my VM on my imac but for some for reason on both machines there isnt any instances of XBMCHelper running or the options to use a remote in the input section within the settings on XBMC.

This worked no problems on the mac os - any ideas?

I've tried this on windows 7 and windows7 64bit but both are doing the samething.

Thanks in advance and i am moving onto windows now to get the audioengine working as the mac still isnt doing hd audio Sad

Isn't XBMCHelper for OSX only? You'll need something else on Windows.
(2012-06-05, 18:36)kricker Wrote: Isn't XBMCHelper for OSX only? You'll need something else on Windows.

yeah thanks been doing a lot of digging around today, looks like i need eventghost but having issues with mac mini IR receiver, will look into it more tomorrow but thanks for your help Smile
I use EventGhost. It is a great app. Once you figure out how to set it up, you'll find it is quite powerful. You'll want to use the XBMC2 plugin to send your commands to XBMC. It should be installed by default with the latest version of EvenGhost.
Or use an external IR receiver. I use the receiver from a VRC-1100 and a Harmony universal handset.
thanks for the advise everyone... will look at getting an external IR receiver and setting up event ghost at the weekend Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no remote options in settings0