• 12(current)
HDMI CEC - USB Adapter [Pulse-Eight]
They mean the Installer for Windows, not only a dll file.
Like these files
(2017-01-16, 17:35)Nimo Wrote: They mean the Installer for Windows, not only a dll file.
Like these files

It's exactly that !! Blush
I've got a Yamaha receiver that kodi is attached too. Anytime I switch inputs on that receiver something else and then back to Kodi cec loses all functionality on kodi. Anyone else have this issue?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2501519
(2017-01-18, 09:23)Portisch Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2501519

Thank you very much !! It works !!!! BlushBig GrinAngel
(2017-01-19, 21:58)ova13 Wrote:
(2017-01-18, 09:23)Portisch Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2501519

Thank you very much !! It works !!!! BlushBig GrinAngel

Are you using this for 16.1 jarvis or new 17, if so how do you add the cec file to jarvis.... i dont see it in the area they suggest it is...i dont have a file to replace there..

Will this work on Jarvis if so how I don't have that file?
Now im trying Kodi 17.1 with libcec 4.02 in Windows with latest firmware v7. But no succsess like before, so im on Kodi 15.1 (latest working version). What im doing wrong? Everything is up to date but no Peripheral is detected.
Confirm the cec.dll 4.0.1 works well. Just have to recopy the cec.dll file everytime Kodi has an update until the version included with Kodi is fixed.
This was a great idea. Kodi 17.1 and the cec.dll works verry well. thanks a lot.

Edit:

I was to fast with my happiness. I can control kodi with my remote control, but i have the same sleep and resume problems like with kodi 16.
So i roll back to kodi 15.1 Sad

maybe they will fix it with new releases.
A little question about my setup which more people might have here instead of an own topic for the problem;

I'm using the external pulse eight CEC module in conjunction with the internal Flirc ir module.
Before I had an internal MCE receiver with no problems but once I upgraded to the Flirc module I began to notice an odd problem.
Ever since I start my htpc now it takes 1 minute before it accepts any keypresses.
Using CEC I could use my tv remote on my htpc, I know, but I really don't like using it as it has a bad button layout.

What I did notice is once I remove the CEC module or disable it the remote works just fine.
Since the Flirc just sends keypresses much like a keyboard I tried a keyboard to see if those keypresses get registered, which they oddly do...
While looking in the logs nothing can be found... totally baffled by it.

Anyone got an idea what this could be? the exact 1 minute period each time seems suspicious to me and must be some kind of lead...
I bought a Pulse Eight CEC adapter to start my AV-receiver and my TV together witch my HTPC (even when I'm not using Kodi).

First, I configured the adapter in Kodi. Kodi recognized it without problems and it worked great within Kodi. But when i closed Kodi and switched to Amazon Prime or Netflix in Google Chrome, the adapter was not working anymore as Kodi is closed. In order to solve this issue, I installed the libCEC tray program from Pulse Eight and configured it to start/suspend the AV-receiver and TV with the HTPC (and no more) and deactivated the adapter in Kodi settings completely.

Basically, it is working great...as long as I do not start Kodi. The AV-receiver and the TV are starting with the HTPC (by libCEC tray) but when Kodi starts it switches the AV-receiver and TV instandly off and kills the libCEC tray app. From my point of view it's weird because I switched off the adapter in Kodi and even tried to switch off every single task the adapter can do, but nothing changed. If libCEC is running and Kodi starts, the AV-receiver and the TV will be switched off.

My system:
Intel i5 4670k, Geforce GTX970, Kodi 17.1

Do you have an advice to solve this issue?
Hi, is there a changelog for the new firmware v7?
Kodi 19.5-Matrix/OpenGLES/gbm (+ PR19558 ) - Linux kernel 5.14.21 x86_64 - ffmpeg 4.4-git (+ patch )
Mesa 22.3.7 with iris driver - VA-API version 1.16.0 + Intel iHD driver version 22.6.3 - libdrm 2.4.116 - libcec 6.0.2
Intel i9-11900T - ASRock Z590 Extreme - BIOS version 2.20
Sorry

But i did not understand i can also control windows by replacing the mouse?

With Pulse-Eight can i control Windows??

Thanks
Is there any "average" length of time in hours of run time that a 3D printer power supply is likely to last?

Or is it totally unpredictable and totally random?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI CEC - USB Adapter [Pulse-Eight]1