• 18(current)
[MOD] GlassNox
I see, I didn't notice that etagere check in the widgets. But theres a problem there as well, the only button you can click on is close, nothing happens when you click on logo, clear art or disc.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
A few more bugs, once you turn on projection you can't turn it off, it stays on no matter what. Also the option to set the "screen" setting vanished. Also the babes of the day widget doesn't work.
It's a incredible skin man, nice work, but I'm gonna hold off for awhile until some of the bugs get worked out. You should view each screen and test each option as there's quite a few things that need to be fixed
Logo's Made So Far:
just clic discart, logo and after close, work fine

bugs are known but I do not have time to work on it so I decided to publish it to avoid losing the work already done
(2013-07-06, 11:11)fmronan Wrote: just clic discart, logo and after close, work fine

bugs are known but I do not have time to work on it so I decided to publish it to avoid losing the work already done

Ah, I see your right, it works as you said.

I understand on not having time. Maybe I can help work some of the bugs out for you. In any case, there not that bad, Ive been learning my way around the skin, Its a great Mod Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
yes, of course you can, your help would be appreciated
https://github.com/fmronan/skin.glassnox
Ok, I'll PM you as I get things fixed Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
I got autoupdated to the new release and want to rollback but the option to rollback in the addon is not available how do I rollback?
I'm using the new version and I like it very much, good job fmronan ! On my HTPC I find it also a little lighter . I like dark screens so I'm using the Carbon Glass theme and now just a question :

Is it possible to have the movie background without the image of the player and the woman ? I'm asking this because I love the widget 2 with cdart rolling on the screen, logo, etc.. but with this image there are too many things on the screen. The image of the player is this one :

http://passion-xbmc.org/fichiers_multime...hot024.png
yes, just change the background, with empty.png for exemple
I would like to have the same background just without the player image , is the empty.png like that ? I tried to change the background but I was not able to find it.
Hi fmronan, is there a way to stop the widgets from swapping places when you try and click on them? I can't seem to find the code that causes this in the Includes_WidgetLayout file?
Logo's Made So Far:
Code:
<animation type="Conditional" condition="Control.HasFocus(8000) + Skin.HasSetting(ShelfWidgetMode) + Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)" reversible="true">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-385" time="500" tween="cubic" easing="inout" />
            </animation>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="Control.HasFocus(8000) + Skin.HasSetting(ShelfWidgetMode) + !Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)" reversible="true">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-660" time="500" tween="cubic" easing="inout" />
            </animation>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="[Control.HasFocus(6010) | Control.HasFocus(7000)] + !Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)" reversible="true">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="245,-180" time="500" tween="cubic" easing="inout" />
                <effect type="zoom" start="100" end="30" time="500"/>
            </animation>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="[Control.HasFocus(6010) | Control.HasFocus(7000)] + Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)" reversible="true">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="245,245" time="500" tween="cubic" easing="inout" />
                <effect type="zoom" start="100" end="30" time="500"/>
            </animation>
Thanks fmronan
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-07-05, 21:36)fmronan Wrote: you can remove earth with custom background

I have the same problem. I can't get rig of the earth custom background. In screen - Custom background I choose none or any other thing in second position but the image of the earth doesn't go away.

Thanks for this great mod anyway.
help and more in french, thx Pierre
http://passion-xbmc.org/glassnox/documen...ttach=9568
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] GlassNox6