Linux Library update doesn't work
I installed XBMCbunto 11.0 (EDEN) and added some data sources for music. Beside that I copied several films to the hard disk. I installes the XBMC Library Autoupdate add-on.
I can browse the directoires and play music, movie files and even complete DVD iso files.

But: No matter how the library update is beeing started (manual via remote control on the website or automatically), the xbmc.log only shows

20:35:23 T:3051342704 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
20:35:23 T:3051342704 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:00
20:36:45 T:2928225136 NOTICE: My Music: Scanning for music info using worker thread, operation took 00:00

and no entry is added to neither the Music nor Video library. I made the effort to add some moviename.nfo file to find out if that helps - nothing.

Anybody knows this effect? Any suggestions?
Your first step is to do a Debug Log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Just because you have added sources doesn't mean that it will scan into your library.

You have to set content of these sources via the option in the conextual menu. Then you can run the scan and it will pick up the data.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2012-06-20, 23:58)lrusak Wrote: Just because you have added sources doesn't mean that it will scan into your library.

You have to set content of these sources via the option in the conextual menu. Then you can run the scan and it will pick up the data.

well, that did it.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library update doesn't work0