• 8(current)
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
Spotify works (well, it did recently) - you need to be using Triode's spotify plugin though, not the official logitech one.

Re: quitting - what does the log say?

It should quite after a little bit (its the artist slideshow holding things up unfortunately, it eaits for an exit signal - if that's not working properly it may hang I guess, but it should still quit after a bit IIRC)
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Following the instructions (adding the XSqueeze to the Main Page->programs) help the issue with Xsqueeze hanging.

Also removing the official Spotify plug-in and installing Triode's also fixed the spotify problem.

Thank You.
No probs
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Hi, I have jst set this up with LMS running on my qnap where my itunes folder is and my XBMC machine runs xsqueeze and plays my musicSmileSmile One question though.. Is there anyway to get this to recognise my itunes playlistsHuh??

Cheers
Not something I have done (itunes = evil!) but:

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Be..._To_iTunes
Bossanova808.. God knows what I am doing wrong here but I downloaded your repo.... went into System, addons, install from zip and installed it.... BUT when i then go into get addons and select your repo there is nothing listed??

What I am doing worng?
Use Force Update from the context menu when highlighting the repo.
Jst tried that Tyler... still nothing showing upHuhHuh??/
What version does the repo say - should be 0.1.8
to be honest I just changed my skin and changed it back again and its there nowSmileSmile Says script failed at present but I will need to look into thatSad
Read through the eiki to see if it helps, if you're still stuck, post a debug log (and/or try get the player running from the command line too - xsqueeze is jsut a wrapper, you can see what it is doing in the log).
I have a question before i try.

if i install xsqueeze on my raspbmc.

Do i have to manually start the addon each time i want it to play music or does it "auto start" when i control LMS over my network with my android app ?
You have to manually start it.

You have some options - you can install the players (e.g. squeezelite) without xsqueeze at all and have that running in the background (if you jut want playback ignoring the visual side of things).

Alternatively you could write a little listener that kicks off the add on when required. I can add some entry/exit type hooks I guess.
Thanks for the answer.

I did install squeezelite without problem but when i started it,i couldnt watch any movie anymore (black screen, without freezing xbmc). Must be a conflict somewhere.

I'd like to use the hdmi audio with my tv and the usb to my dac.
They're both talking to the same audio output - you need to tell squeezelite what output to use. Look it up on it's page.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC2