XBMC2Set: Create movie sets
What is it? XBMC2Set creates movie sets directly into XBMC local database and MySQL database installed on home network. Groups movies in favorite collections, edits or removes existing sets. Applies changes to locally stored metadata files.

XBMC2Set is compatible with XBMC 11.0 "Eden" only.

More info: http://mpcdigitize.com/

Good looking product but at $9.95 too rich for my blood for what would be a vanity product.
I agree with Clipper99. I agree to getting paid for your time and work, but you are basing your work on an open source project, that in itself doesn't require payment to use. I'm very happy to donate money to open source projects as i feel they really make great software that users have an input on. I'm thinking instead of asking $9.95 and getting 10 buyers your better either asking $2.95 and getting 100 buyers or make it free and try to get it implemented into the main code of XBMC to make it more feature rich and ask for donations. This is just my opinion but ill give you +/- for the effort you have put in.
Thank you for your feedback.
XBMC2Set is available for free. Please donate if you like this product. Thank you
thank you for making your product free.

i plan to look into its features when your site is back online

thanks in advance,
Dam0
Website is up and running

This tool is available also at my other site:
http://mpc-mediafile.com/

Thanks
Hello,
can I use XBMC2set with Frodo, but only saving set information in NFO files ?

... if not, do you plan to update your tool ?

thanks
(2013-02-25, 13:15)mardup Wrote: Hello,
can I use XBMC2set with Frodo, but only saving set information in NFO files ?

... if not, do you plan to update your tool ?

thanks

There is a addon that works with Frodo.. Movie Set Artwork Automatior

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I did not have a chance to work with Frodo yet. In the future I will definitely update the tool.

> can I use XBMC2set with Frodo, but only saving set information in NFO files?

I am not sure exactly what do you mean? You want to update/edit nfo files only, without going into database of XBMC?

XBMC2Set is designed to work with XBMC database and export changes to nfo files, but I'm working on other tool called MPC MediaFile that has nfo editing features. The current version 1.2 has some limitations that are not suitable for everybody, therefore I will release update 1.2.1 that will be 30 days free Trial with all features enabled. I am hoping to finish working on the update by the end of this week, and post it next week
(2013-02-26, 03:30)mpcdigitize Wrote: I am not sure exactly what do you mean? You want to update/edit nfo files only, without going into database of XBMC?

Yes, I thought if your tool is not compatible with the movie database structure of FRODO, it could only work on "nfo" files

Thanks
Whatever sets you create in database, can be exported (written) to nfo files. That is a basic idea.

Now, if you want to edit nfo files you can try my other tool called MPC MediaFile 1.2.1. This is a minor, however very important update. Going forward, MPC MediaFile will be 30-Day Free Trial. All features are enabled. So, play with it. Test it. Use it as much as possible. Enjoy it.

http://mpc-mediafile.com/

Edit: My apologies. There might be a bug in the way trial period is calculated for people who are outside of US time zones and use different date format. As soon as I fix that problem, the site will be up and running.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC2Set: Create movie sets0