DEV HELP PROJECT LIVE STREAM WITH EPG AND USERNAME PASSWORD FUTUBOX
Exclamation 
Hi there

i have been currently working with no previous pluggin knowledge what so ever to get live streams working with automated epg

i am doing this for use of the service futubox,

my main goal is to have a xbmc plugin for all of futubox channels (option to have other sources) and most importantly in the settings a username password to apply the LP to the futubox streams "something similar to tvcatchup setttings"

i have been informed to apply the following into the settings.xml file

<settings>
<setting id="username" type="text" label="30000" default=""/>
<setting id="password" type="text" option="hidden" label="30001" default=""/>
</settings>

but i dont know how to apply the value to enter the LP
also i have no support from futubox so maybe just the option in settings to enter the LP number and have it apply it to all the stream urls

i would like to use this with the old pluggin of supertv but this has issues for crashing

my work so far

I have used tommy tv guide set up xmltv GUI command a task schedule to get all my EPG and save location to dropbox and set tv guide to point at Dropbox to retrieve the EPG

Problem with tv guide is it's not compatable on iPad as it can not scroll and the mouse tommy added does not pop up like it would on a pc or apple tv for example, so if you could shed some light on how you got it to work for XBMC on iPad it would be appreciated,

I also modified supertv to read a XML file with futubox tv links on, this has some advantages and disadvantages, it auto catches EPG from tvindia so it's always upto date, it can handle rtsp rtmp and http, down fall is you can not get to the native video setting to stretch the screen if needed, also once a video is played if you exit you can not open supertv again and also if you try to exit XBMC once supertv has been run it crashes and you must force close,
Any advice on how to resolve these issues would be appreciated

Also I edited rtmpguiplus the same, this has no crash issues and also can access all native options unlike supertv, downfall is it only handles rtmp (unless I'm doing something wrong) main problem for me with this is that futubox servers for rtmp are terrible and not always stable but http always work great but like I stated rtmpguiplus only handles just rtmp

Sorry if I have waffled on but I just wanted to explain in full my situation
I have everything I want in super tv except from to apply LP automaticly and it also crashes and cant get native player but other tahn that its the best, I have no previous knowledge in scrip etc this is just what I have learned to do in the past few weeks, so if you could help I'm sure at the futuforum I can raise donations or persuade futubox to pay if not pay myself and then get a stable running safe method for futubox links with EPG on XBMC

Thanks for your time and hope to hear back from some one
bump
Try the Python Add-on Development forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DEV HELP PROJECT LIVE STREAM WITH EPG AND USERNAME PASSWORD FUTUBOX0