Just got my first APTV2 and jailbroke it
It seems pretty cool and I installed XMBC, the choices seem over whelming. I mainly use my 360 to stream videos but this seems like it will be way better, I will not have to convert videos like I do for my 360. I installed Super Tv and Navi X, most of the streams do not work, do you guys have any suggestions on what to use or add? Also, when I go in to the channels listing have not found a way to back out with the Apple remote, can i use my Logitech Harmony to control this? My kids are wanting to watch Disney XD and this seems simple but I have no way to add my videos folder, what am I doing wrong? I had to create a videos folder on my desktop and move everything there. Any general time frame on when the ATV3 will be jailbroke?
Do you guys have any suggestions on what to use or add? There are several addons for xbmc. You can view the addons list here. WIKI Addon List I suggest getting the Hulu addon, freecable, and youtube addon. You might have to update your librtmp file which you can view here how to do it.

Also, when I go in to the channels listing have not found a way to back out with the Apple remote, can i use my Logitech Harmony to control this? Yes you can use the harmony remote with the atv2. take a look here

My kids are wanting to watch Disney XD and this seems simple but I have no way to add my videos folder, what am I doing wrong? I had to create a videos folder on my desktop and move everything there. I suggest adding kids place addon which shows a bunch of videos from different sites.

Any general time frame on when the ATV3 will be jailbroke? No we do not know when this will be JB. To get updates go to seas0npass website and follow them on twitter.

Also an easy way to get all unofficial addons repo is by installing fusion. Click here to see tutorial
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just got my first APTV2 and jailbroke it0