How to Mount an SFF HTPC to a Wall-Mounted TV?
Lightbulb 
Hello.

I found a thread from 2010 on this subject which revealed a few few solutions, mostly duct-tape or DIY. Does anyone have a good idea of an existing bracket which would solve the problem?

I have a case coming. It's VESA-Mountable. I also have a TV coming. Does anyone make a bracket of some type which would allow both of these to be mounted?

Basically, I would like the TV wall-mounted and the HTPC outta sight.

Thoughts?
http://short-circuit.com/product/m350-mount.html
Well, that was quick.

Thanks!

I wonder if someone makes one that has the ability to angle down...I was thinking of mounting it rather higher on the wall.
Oh, and it might not be robust enough for a 50" or so.
and a wide and varied selection depending on your specs
Google is your friend....

Good stuff Gort...
(2012-07-11, 19:34)Beer40oz Wrote: Google is your friend....

Good stuff Gort...

Trust me, I searched, but I guess I didn't use the right terms. Nothing but standard VESA mounts came up that seemed right. Getting a response from a human is, sometimes, a whole lot better.

Thanks again for the help.
(2012-07-11, 19:06)GortWillSaveUs Wrote: and a wide and varied selection depending on your specs

Specifically, I'm imagining a thin sheet of metal with the screw holes punched in which would sandwich between the TV and the wall mount, hang down, and have a 2nd set of VESA-compatible screws to perhaps "hang" the HTPC. It's seems simple enough to fabricate. I just haven't found a pre-fab one yet. Anyone seen anything quite like that?
Bump.
As Red Green says, "Spare the duct tape, spoil the job."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Mount an SFF HTPC to a Wall-Mounted TV?0