• 123(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
Scraping TVDB for episode actors (guest stars) doesn't work. It works when you use IMDB, but not TVDB.
Any ideas why the TV Shows NFO's are not getting used/scraped when changing the source to local? I don't see anything wrong with the NFO files, but it doesn't work. When I change the contents back to TVDB it works.... (as you would expect I guess). I'm on 16 beta 5.
@marky9074. did you make sure and refresh the source? otherwise it will still use the data scraped before the change
@Komet: It would be so fantastic, if MediaElch can scrape the stinger tags from TMDB, so the addon from http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254004 can work smoothly ... Wink
@Komet not sure if this is a bug or a missed setting...

MediaElch 2.2.2

First off I think this program is brilliant so many thanks.
The problem I'm having is the scraping of TV Shows, specifically episodes.

In past versions I've loaded movies and tvshows from their specific sources. Then manually scraping each movie using MediaElch with no problem.
TV shows are added then clicking on each individual TV show name I could scrape the entire show ( i.e. every season and every episode) with one click.

Now it seems when I click on a show name only the show nfo/art is downloaded... to get series nfo/art and episode nfo/art I have to scrape each individual element which with a 7 series show, 24 episodes in each series, this can be very time consuming.
I've tried searching through the settings but can't find anything to resolve this issue and apart from the movie/tvshow sources all settings are the default from installation.

I would be grateful for any help
Ta
Hybodus

EDIT: oops sorry, please ignore, just found the setting. When I click on the scrape icon and the dialog comes up, found it was set for "Update Tv Show only" in the bottom box. Have changed to "Update TV Show and all Episodes" and works ok now Smile
Hello Komet,

Thank you for the last update.

But i think there some features that can be really useful for a complete and great manager:
1. Option to enable Automatically Rename for Folder/Filenames when saving
2. Create a Monitor folder that would monitor every file that inside and scrape it, and move it to its destination.
3. Enable to scrape movie collections (TMDB V3 allow it), right now there is no scraping.
4. To be able to extract the Movie/TV name from a file name, when scraping, for example: 'Horrible.Bosses.2.2014.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS' => 'Horrible Bosses 2'
5. Scrape all Episodes automatically when scraping a TV show.
6. Add Date Added tag to the nfo file <dateadded>
Wow, this is an amazing tool. Been looking for a tool like this and surprised I've never seen this. A bonus is that the app is available for Mac OS so I can run this without dual booting into Windows. A big thank you to Komet for developing this tool, much appreciated.

I have one question. Does anyone know if it's possible to scrape trailer urls from sources other than Youtube e.g. Apple Trailers etc? Kodi does not support 1080p Youtube streaming due to lack of DASH support in Kodi and I was looking to change all the trailer URLs for my 400+ movies. Rather than changing the URLs manually one by one, is there a scraper available for this?

Would appreciate any help and advice.

Thank you Wink

Edit: Also, is it possible to bulk edit multiple movies or tv show episodes? I'd like to manually change the stream details section for multiple episodes and movies but it seems it only changes one file. Thanks
@Komet
Tv multiscrapping is a great new addition... but it needs some improvements:
a) it does not scrap episode images all the times (the 2-3 episodes are ok, but then no images are scrapped)
b) it does not save all the episodes (even i ve selected the appropriate box)
Looking for some help.

I really love MediaElch because it has every feature I want/need in a scraping app. But there is one rather large inconvience. For me, it is dreadfully slow.

I mean, It literry takes 3-4 seconds between each profile which is painstakingly slow in today's world.

I am curious if anyone has any steps to help me speed things up?

My main machine is a Mid 2013 MacBook Pro, and I have used MediaElch for it, and for Windows 10 (in a VM) and ubuntu (also vm) but the results remain the same.

My movie files are not located on my main machine, they are on a NAS but I have the NAS connected to my Mac via afp.
@Komet

Blurays (folders not iso file) -> Streamdetails -> Reload from File... -> problem Smile (audio/video not displayed correctly)
(2015-12-27, 11:32)dirtydesaster Wrote:
(2015-12-13, 19:15)the_bo Wrote: Imdb scraper not scraping rating or votes for movies?

Seems like imdb have changed design of their website wonder if this has something to do with it.

EDIT: Rating and votes working now.

Anyone else problems with the IMDB-Scraper?

Don't get any ratings/votes

Not sure about movies but it doesn't appear to work for TV shows. It doesn't get votes at all and the rating it does get doesn't match IMDB so I think it is still pulling it from TVDB even though I have IMDB selected. It also doesn't get the overview from IMDB either which leads me to believe that the custom TV scraper isn't working at all.
Hi, Anyone able to tell me how I search for special characters, specifically I'm having problems with M.I.A. - /\/\ /\ Y /\ which I can't get MediaElch to scrape, I thought I might be able to use the albumID or similar but this doesn't seem to work either.
Hm...
Has anyone problems with the latest nightly? (29/2)
its not version problem... it cant scrape from imdb... had to use tmdb
Komet gz on the new stable version Smile
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9