RSS to support Chinese text code?
Star 
(yuvalt @ july 27 2005,06:54 Wrote:i have this file under c:\windows\fonts\arialuni.ttf
fyi, i believe you can't access it through windows explorer file-manager so you must use a command-promt to copy, and it can only be fould on your computer if you have microsoft office xp/2003 installed. also remember that you must to rename arialuni.ttf to arial.ttf and overwrite that existing file on xbmc.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i have the file,which size is about 23m.
but i don't like this font,and want to use simyou.ttf,and other chinese font which is about 6m.

i chose these fonts and rename to arial.ttf ,also change characterset to gbk,it can show chinese correctly,but can't show rss,as well.

and if the rss is in chinese ,xbmc become very slow in the home windows(rss in home windows),while i change to another window xbmc works well.

regard,

hibaby
send yuvalt the font then.

you can rar or zip it and upload it to http://www.xboxmediaplayer.it/upload

we can't do anything without the font.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

i have upload simyou and songti ttf to the right place,please check it.

regards,

hibaby
what's wrong with this:
click here for full image

this is with the simyou font you uploaded.

cheers,
jonathan

it looks work well.

i will try it later time, maybe there is something wrong with my complied version.i'll checkout and complie it .

thanks a lot.

regards,

hibaby

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS to support Chinese text code?0