Episode/Season Numbers Reversed [Solved]
Thumbs Up 
I'm wondering if anyone has had this same problem (and I apologize if a thread exists for this already)

When I go through my list of shows the episode and season numbers seem to be reversed
Like: 13x01 for Season 1 Episode 13

Normally this would just be a mild inconvenience, but it gets in the way when searching for subtitles. A lot.

I'd chalk this up to my own weird installation, but this has persisted since XBMC first went to iOS.

Thanks in advance for any help!
*Bizump*
(2012-08-16, 18:28)Xenophule Wrote: When I go through my list of shows the episode and season numbers seem to be reversed
Like: 13x01 for Season 1 Episode 13
Please provide an actual example of the file name and directory structure/names for the above.
Sure thing!

Here is King of the Hill Season 1 on XBMC on Windows

And here is the same files listed on the AppleTV

And here's the file structure

I can't reproduce the issue on iOS. I tried it with XBMC v11, with a file named "112 - Plastic White Female.mkv" and it was correctly scrapped as Season 1 Episode 12.

Try removing one of the shows that has this issue from the library, turn debugging on (Settings/System/Debugging (wiki)) and re-scan in the show. Then upload your log file (wiki) to pastebin or xbmclogs and link the url here. That will show us what XBMC is doing during the scan.
I think I figured it out.

I've been using UPnP to pull my library
I just went over and set up smb to pull the library and that seems to be working just fine

Thank you for helping me out! Mucho appreciato

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode/Season Numbers Reversed [Solved]1