• 3(current)
Android XBMC with Diceplayer demo
hi it's possible with mx player ?? thanks for your work
i want read m3u8 files
(2012-08-22, 08:13)neth2007 Wrote: hi it's possible with mx player ?? thanks for your work
i want read m3u8 files

m3u8 for HLS?
yes
(2012-08-22, 08:39)neth2007 Wrote: yes

MX use SW player for HLS play.
use diceplayer.
I upload english version of xbmc-external-player binary to
http://vpn.inisoft.co.kr:8000/public/xbm...-debug.apk
(2012-08-22, 10:00)juami Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 08:39)neth2007 Wrote: yes

MX use SW player for HLS play.
use diceplayer.

dice player not read m3u8 files

you have solution ?
chipset allwinner a10
What is a command to open mx player manually? if I open the com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad on directories not player you have solution ?
please help me
I also installed it on my Touchpad CM9 and it works perfectly (it isn't hard to change the language back to English). Now, I can play my 720p video from my NAS without much problem!! Thank you very much!

One quick question: it seems like DicePlayer can't play DVD folders (VIDEO_TS), so is there a way I can play them in XBMC with DicePlayer configured? I have 100+ DVD folders in my NAS so it isn't really feasible to convert them all into other format.

Thanks again!
ok,i've installed it ,testing it on my cx01 ,and yeah its working with 1080p files.Can also Dice play streams,for example from youtube?what are the right setting therefore?
Diceplayer doesnt play many files in allwinner so i guess montellese patch is our move. Im trying to play movies on the mk802 and factory plager does the work, as well as bs player,mx player and pptv player. Can i modify factorycoreplayer.xml to use any of these as eexternal player?
(2012-08-23, 11:16)gordosam Wrote: Diceplayer doesnt play many files in allwinner so i guess montellese patch is our move. Im trying to play movies on the mk802 and factory plager does the work, as well as bs player,mx player and pptv player. Can i modify factorycoreplayer.xml to use any of these as eexternal player?

Have you found a working apk for the mk802? I tried a few, included the one's in this thread, but all I get is a black screen.
anyone can help me with mx player ? please
(2012-08-23, 12:36)neth2007 Wrote: anyone can help me with mx player ? please

You do realize that you are posting in the "Development" part of the XBMC forum right? Here is not the place for user support.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Have you found a working apk for the mk802? I tried a few, included the one's in this thread, but all I get is a black screen.
[/quote]
Not with frim rev 1,but since rev2 upgrade m2ts mp4 avi and mkv go pretty smooth in neraly every player except diceplayer( my luck) wich gives me black screen but sound.
(2012-08-23, 13:25)Montellese Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 12:36)neth2007 Wrote: anyone can help me with mx player ? please

You do realize that you are posting in the "Development" part of the XBMC forum right? Here is not the place for user support.

Uppss... I Apologise , quiet excited with the idea of external player. Thank for the good work guys!
Montellese, is there anything that the devs of the external players could add that would help in getting data back to XBMC? Write something to a file or communicate via one of the XBMC APIs?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC with Diceplayer demo2