nito.tv vs no nito.Tv?
how does nito Tv affect Xbmc?

i have two apple tv2 s, one with nito.Tv installed and one without. Both units have Xbmc installed.
i was wondering about the advanced settings in nito.Tv and can they affect xbmc or since it is above Xbmc, is there no Effect?

is there any advantage to having nito or Not?

it was easier to install xbmc without nito. i am having a hard time trying to understand what the difference is if any.

any thoughts or Ideas?
Nito TV is basically a GUI front-end for installing things and managing some custom settings. NitoTV itself wont effect XBMC, but it's possible to install something from NitoTV that could.
thank you for that info. so would YOU install It? or do without? isnt it taking up storage Space? as far a I know, im not utilizing any of its features but maybe i am and dont realize it. i just cant see a difference between the two thats why im asking this question. And there is no mention of any of this anywhere on the net that i could find. Some jb advice has you install from nito and now there seems to be streamlined methods of installing xbmc straight in without, i was trying to determine which way is better, but apparently the answer is neither, they are just different.
Pretty much. I have it installed, though there really isn't much out there to install on the ATV2, and I normally use SSH anyways. It takes up very little space.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nito.tv vs no nito.Tv?0