Linux No TV Logo displayed during playback
I just went from openlec stable to the latest beta release and installed nox3 from a zip file.
I was just wondering when I press "Info" (or pause) during playback of a tv show should the tv logo be in the bottom right? It is a blank space right now with a still from the episode in the bottom left. I feel a bit silly asking about it but it looks strange without it and I was unable to get it working myself.
Which version of Nox are you using? In 3.5+ (current version), the bottom right should be the episode thumbnail, and the bottom left should be the episode number/rating - with the clearart.png (fallback is logo.png) above it.
As long as you have directory structure compatible, then the artwork should appear.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thanks for the reply thrak76,
I am using aeon nox mq3. Im sure the structure is ok and I had the logos displaying on my aeon theme on the stable openelec (not quite sure the version though). I had to download a zip file because when I downloaded the skin through xbmc I was getting errors (recentlyadded.py not found).
I will try to manually add the 3.5 now, thanks alot.
Aeon Nox has nothing to do with Aeon MQ3. two completely different skins.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Sorry, my bad.
I got aeon nox from xbmc repository and everything is working perfectly again.
Thanks for help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No TV Logo displayed during playback0