Random Movie / TV Fanart
Just downloaded 3.5 today and think it's great, a huge improvement on 1.7.0 which i was using previously.

I'd like to make a suggestion regarding the randomized backgrounds for each menu item. This is something i've been looking for for a long time. One of my gripes (if you could call it that) is that the random loop seems to have only 8 items in it so it's really not very long before you're back to the start again.

On the same note, the random loop resets itself each time you navigate away from the main menu (home screen) and restarts again when you return to the home screen. It would be nice if the loop paused while the user was away from it and resumed upon their return.

If i was being really anal I think it would be great to give the user control over how many images would be in each loop and how long they'd be displayed for! Either that or make each array of images as big as the number of Movie / TV fanart images.

Those would be my suggestions but I think the skin is fantastic.
hmm, background images are randomized. I have a folder with a few thousand images it in and they always get picked...at random.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Movie / TV Fanart0