• 48(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
When watching a show on aTV2
Trying to get back to the channels list isn't in there?
All i can do is push the EXIT button, from there it locks up most times. Making me to restart aTV again.
Also in the channel list when pushing the menu 2seconds doesn't give the option to exit the program.
(2012-04-21, 17:11)FreeFighter Wrote: When watching a show on aTV2
Trying to get back to the channels list isn't in there?
All i can do is push the EXIT button, from there it locks up most times. Making me to restart aTV again.
Also in the channel list when pushing the menu 2seconds doesn't give the option to exit the program.
You press Up or Down to access the channel list, and Menu to exit.
I see.

May i suggest extra option:
the "back" button by clicking the menu (not the 2seconds click option) for either going out of the channel stream or the channels listed per country. Going back to the countries list. So you could choose other countries, from like UK going back to US channels.

Or another option: pushing the left button.
(2012-04-21, 20:24)FreeFighter Wrote: I see.

May i suggest extra option:
the "back" button by clicking the menu (not the 2seconds click option) for either going out of the channel stream or the channels listed per country. Going back to the countries list. So you could choose other countries, from like UK going back to US channels.

Or another option: pushing the left button.
There's a .. at the top of the list which brings you back to the country list. If you are in the channel list and press Menu, you'll go back to the country list as well.
(2012-04-21, 14:23)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-04-21, 11:46)4everjuve Wrote: @HansMayer, Since yesterday night, I try to open italian channels but xbmc said there are "script error". Why? thank you for all Hansmayer!! (sorry for my english)
You need to update to Version 1.105.5.

Hi, I'm getting the same problem in RTMPGUI+, where can I find the latest version?
Hello
I'm trying to nstall SuperTv, but I devuleve the zip does not have a valid structure.
Using iMac with Lion.
I updated the library to Indicate to

Where can be the problem?
thanks
Hi HansMayer, I'm italian, and everytime that I open SuperTV 1.105.5 and I select italian from the list of the states, the addon crash and I need to boot tether my Apple TV (iOS 5.1)
How can I do to use it?
Yes it works HansMayer, i forgot to check the new libRTMP present in the settings. I guess I'm blind! Thanks HansMayer!
(2012-04-20, 19:13)HansMayer Wrote: I've added Italia 2, and found a bug in the EPG along with it.

Version 1.105.5 has been released:
Fixed a bug in the Italian EPG (also in rtmpGUI+)
thank you very much, if i'll find other channels,that i can't see here in sicily,  i will ask you to add.
i'm going to try your new release,
peppe.

edit+

for italia2 i see that stream quality is too low, i'm looking around for another link.
a question: are we able to see silverlight channels?

(2012-04-22, 10:36)iMik1993 Wrote: Hi HansMayer, I'm italian, and everytime that I open SuperTV 1.105.5 and I select italian from the list of the states, the addon crash and I need to boot tether my Apple TV (iOS 5.1)
How can I do to use it?

i'm italian too, i think you have to give more infos to understand why you system gone crazy and crash.
a good starting point is a full debug-log.
if you don't know how you can read "this"!
peppe
Last two days basically every channel on the USA channels won't open. It says working... and it's spinning... than nothing.

I've updated my librtmp file. Still nothing. Any suggestions?
Check your XBMC log file. Find the line of the URL it was trying to open. Copy that into your web browser and see if it loads. I tried a couple and found they were shut down due to copyright violation.
hi guys, installed this fine and its working as good as ever! but when I am watching a stream and I press STOP then it takes me back to the channel list and I want to go back, I press BACK but it does nothing.... I'm stuck on that channel screen until I reboot the PC.

any ideas why this would be ?
(2012-04-23, 14:34)quantocks Wrote: hi guys, installed this fine and its working as good as ever! but when I am watching a stream and I press STOP then it takes me back to the channel list and I want to go back, I press BACK but it does nothing.... I'm stuck on that channel screen until I reboot the PC.

any ideas why this would be ?

Same problem.

I am not complaining, as the project is a labor of love being distributed for free--just wanted to programmer to be aware this is not an isolated incident. Is there any log file I could upload that might help? I am running this on Win 7.
I'm also running on Windows 7
press ESC rather then just back
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13