Files missing in scanned folder
Video 
Hi folks. For about 2-3 months ago I got some strange issues with my XBMC movie folder. Everything was working fine until one day I couldn't watch one movie and when I browsed my files in XBMC I found several folders empty. Before the files were in those folders but now even when I rescan those folders they apear empty. But when I browse them with a finder or explorer the files are still in their folders. This issue came up on both Mac and ATV2 and even on windows. Is there a bug on the latest XBMC? Is there any solution on this?Confused
Welcome to the forums.

Please read this before asking for help.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Yes i've read it and i've searched but couldn't find any answer to my problem. So that's why i'm asking you here. Please help.
Ensure those folders (or their parent folders) are defined as a media source before you rescan your library.

By the way, the key "take-away" from the link that thrak76 provided you above is in the "HOW-TO GET HELP" section, which explains how to properly report a problem, especially the importance of providing a debug log (click and read the linked pages within that section).
Ok thanks for the explanation. By the way i solved it Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Files missing in scanned folder0