XBMC trakt.tv sync
(2012-09-12, 03:18)N3MIS15 Wrote: The script will only ADD playcounts and new movies/shows, it will not remove shows/movies or watched status.

Any chance to add the functionality that it removes movies/shows from Trakt collection, which no longer exists in the XBMC library. This would be heaven and I'd finally have a good replacement for the Traktr add-on... Thanks in advance!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Sooo, it seems to have resolved itself...

I just watched an episode, scrobbled it and ran the script again on a whim and it's working perfectly now... ...weird but very awesome :o)
(2012-12-30, 13:33)steve1977 Wrote:
(2012-09-12, 03:18)N3MIS15 Wrote: The script will only ADD playcounts and new movies/shows, it will not remove shows/movies or watched status.

Any chance to add the functionality that it removes movies/shows from Trakt collection, which no longer exists in the XBMC library. This would be heaven and I'd finally have a good replacement for the Traktr add-on... Thanks in advance!

I will eventually get around to this, but to be quite honest it scares me Smile I already had to remove playcounts/shows from my trakt account to get the updating tested properly. Worst case, I wipe my whole trakt history Tongue
(2012-12-30, 14:12)N3MIS15 Wrote: I will eventually get around to this, but to be quite honest it scares me Smile I already had to remove playcounts/shows from my trakt account to get the updating tested properly. Worst case, I wipe my whole trakt history Tongue

Fair point - I am not too eager to see the playcount, so removing movie/episodes may be a good starting point. Risk should be limited as you can always sync them back from your XBMC library. Also, you may just want to do it with a dummy-account ;-)
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
How can I install this xbmc addon form github?
on the github page click the zip button, then in xbmc install from zip.
this addon/script has been merged with rectifyer's trakt addon. Please use that from now on.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138745

Trying to run script manualy and get this error

Getting TV shows from XBMC
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "xbmc-trakt.py", line 786, in <module>
get_xbmc_shows()
File "xbmc-trakt.py", line 379, in get_xbmc_shows
show['episodes'] = []
TypeError: 'unicode' object does not support item assignment
tamps@mafia ~/Desktop/xbmc $

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC trakt.tv sync0