music - current playlist
quick question - when i look up the current playlist when playing music, the list of songs starts with artist and then ends with the song title.

This means that the song titles are off the edge of the screen.

Is there anyway I can have this list ONLY showing song titles?

for example instead of showing "Electric Light orchestra - Every..." and cutting off the song title

it would show "Everyone's Born to Die"

any idea's gratefully received.
that can be easily changed:
Settings > Music > File lists > Track naming template

set it to: %T

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Great that worked a treat.

I've just started using the Transparency skin so please forgive me if I have a few questions.

Next, does anyone know how I can get the "artist slideshow" to display when i'm looking at the current music playlist? It works great when I press "Tab" but not when I'm in the current playlist.
(2012-09-13, 15:14)thebearnecessit Wrote: Next, does anyone know how I can get the "artist slideshow" to display when i'm looking at the current music playlist? It works great when I press "Tab" but not when I'm in the current playlist.

that option is not available in T! v4.0.5

for now, only the development version of Transparency! can show the artist slideshow all throughout the skin.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks ronie, can I dump all my questions in here at once and see what you guys think?

1. in current playlist I want the play stop buttons etc, when I press M nothing happens (im sure it was working ten minutes ago! lol)

2. in the music OSD (through the TAB button) can the playlist to be displayed?

3. in music OSD how to I stop the artist slideshow fanarts from going full screen (ie I don't want the OSD to dissapear)?

any thoughts gratefully received, cheers.
(2012-09-13, 15:35)thebearnecessit Wrote: thanks ronie, can I dump all my questions in here at once and see what you guys think?

1. in current playlist I want the play stop buttons etc, when I press M nothing happens (im sure it was working ten minutes ago! lol)

2. in the music OSD (through the TAB button) can the playlist to be displayed?

3. in music OSD how to I stop the artist slideshow fanarts from going full screen (ie I don't want the OSD to dissapear)?

any thoughts gratefully received, cheers.

1 restart xbmc :-)
2 nope
3 hit 'i' (see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1189802)
Thanks Ronie that all worked perfectly.

Is there any way (when looking at current playlist) for the "m" button to do what it does in the "tab" view (sorry not sure what the "tab" view is called)?

What I mean is that I don't want a window in the middle of the screen, but rather I would prefer if "m" just made the play, stop, FF, RW button etc appear at the base of the screen.
(2012-09-13, 21:20)thebearnecessit Wrote: Thanks Ronie that all worked perfectly.

Is there any way (when looking at current playlist) for the "m" button to do what it does in the "tab" view (sorry not sure what the "tab" view is called)?

What I mean is that I don't want a window in the middle of the screen, but rather I would prefer if "m" just made the play, stop, FF, RW button etc appear at the base of the screen.

apart from designing your own skin, there's no way ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music - current playlist0